Drakonuss Nāga

Name: Drakonuss Nāga (Dray-co-nuss) but goes by Drako (Dray-co)

Age: older than most would think because he takes the form of a 20 year old.

Appearance: He takes the height of 6' 3". His skin is rather pale compared to most, and he has scar marks along his arms in certain places that look to be left by whips. His arms, sides, and chest are home to many tribal tattoos. His hair is black as night, that he keeps in a rather messy style. And his soul piercings red eyes are always hidden behind his dark sunglasses. He doesn't have much muscle definition though he's still agile and strong none the less. His body is thin and fragile looking though that isn't the case at all.

This male is often seen wearing ripped and worn out blue jeans, as for shirts he only wears dark colors such as black, and dark gray. He wear dark shades to protect others from his eyes, black knee high combat boots, and a black waist length leather jacket to top it all off.

Personality: intelligent, distant at times, can be rude, can be caring, story teller once you get him talking you wot get him to shut up, slinky, sneaky, tricky, curious.

Likes: the dark, raw meat, dark colors, the taste of blood (no not a vampire)

Dislikes: the sound of flutes (hurts his ears, and if it's the right tune it could put him into a trance.) he dislikes the light, bright colors, cooked meat.

Fears: ice

Species: Unknown to any, there is no record of his kind.

Sexuality:~? {seke}

Flaws: he tend to be a story teller which some find annoying.

Extra: he speaks in many different languages, some of which being elvish, dark elvish, serpent, ancient wizardry, Nāga, and demonic.