-40-

Mel's POV

"Mel! You have to get up," my brother called and climbed onto the bed. Grumbling, I turned over on my stomach and buried my face in the pillow. But apparently David did not like that at all.

"Get up! Get up!" he called and jumped around on the bed.

"Didn't I tell you to wake her up gently?!" I heard Jill's voice and turned my head towards her. She came to the bed and gave me a kiss on the forehead.

"But I woke her up gently," David smiled innocently and I turned on my back. Then I looked at him skeptically.

"You didn't!"

"All right..." he admitted and threw himself on me.

"Ow...", I murmured and rubbed my collarbone.

"Sorry..." he whispered and snuggled up against me.

"It's alright..."

"David how about we leave Mel alone so she can change and then we'll have breakfast together. Your brother helped me with the preparations," my girlfriend said and I smiled slightly.

"I want to have a look at that," I grinned and my brother jumped up from the bed.

"I'll be there faster than you," he announced and I dropped my head into the pillow.

"What time is it actually...?", I asked quietly and my girlfriend sat down at the edge of the bed.

"Just before 8. He woke me up at 6, but I told him to let you sleep and we'll play something," she told me and I smiled tiredly.

"Thank you..."

Jill leaned in with a smile and kissed me gently. Happily I returned the kiss and put my hand on her neck to deepen the kiss.

"Where are you? You shall not kiss! We wanted to eat," my brother interrupted us and I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, yeah...I'm already getting up...". I got up, changed my clothes and then turned back to my girlfriend who had been watching me the whole time.

"Everything okay?"

She nodded slowly and gave me another quick kiss.

"You're killing me...", she whispered in a husky voice and I grinned innocently.

"Maybe we shouldn't take a shower at the same time after the game...", I teased and Jill laughed softly.

"Woah...compared to the others, I'm allowed to look!"

"Oh yeah?!", I laughed and Jill grinned broadly.

"Yes!"

"Well, if you say so...", I grinned and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

After I changed, the three of us had breakfast together and I helped David change while Jill cleaned up the kitchen.

"Is Daddy coming straight to the stadium?" David wanted to know and I nodded smiling.

"Yes, but maybe you have to wait a little, but Jill and I have to be there earlier," I explained to him and he nodded slightly. Then he took his backpack that Dad had brought over yesterday and we went back into the kitchen. Jill was just putting the last things away and I smiled slightly.

I helped David put on shoes and we all got in the car and to the training ground. There I helped him out of the car and he ran happily to my father who was waiting at the entrance.