𝐄𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞

𝗘  𝗡  𝗧  𝗘  𝗡  𝗧  𝗘𝘜𝘯𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘢 𝘤𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘯

𝗘 𝗡 𝗧 𝗘 𝗡 𝗧 𝗘
𝘜𝘯𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘢 𝘤𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘯.

A Kingdom can survive its fools but it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less terrifying, for he is recognized. But a traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through alleys, and in the halls of the palace itself.

For the traitor appears not a traitor. He speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their arguments. He rots the soul of the Kingdom, he works secretly and overtly in the night to undermine the pillars that govern its lands.

Taylor Caldwell, edited to better fit the story.

⑉⑉ ᴀᴛᴇᴇᴢ ʀᴏʏᴀʟᴛʏ ᴀᴜ ⑉⑉
ROYALTY IS WITHIN ALL OF US.

| WELCOME
So, this story is back up, and hopefully better! The previous book (Monarchy) disappeared from wattpad for unknown reasons. Since I'm getting sucked into the world of Queen Mary of Scots so here are the ateezers as royalties! I will appreciate it if you leave me comments; reactions, thoughts about the plot, etc!

| DISCLAIMER
I don't own any of the recognizable characters. The original characters and the plot, in general, however, are a property of mine. Also, english is not my first language so I apologize if there are any lapses in my grammar.

| WARNING
This book is of mature content, containing
swearing, mentions of death, blood, gore etc.

「 Please don't plagiarize 」
𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘥