"You're so full of yourself..." she whispered softly, trying to look furious.

"Supposed to hate each other, huh?" He laughed. "You're such a bad actress, Heather."

"Stop saying my name!!"

Oh, to hell with that!

The cheerleader roughly grabbed the sides of his tanned face and crashed her lips into his, kissing him wildly. Alejandro's eyes went wide and his face flushed with color. Wild. Electric. Delicious.

He immediately kissed back, wrapping his hands around her small, delicate waist. It felt right. Natural, and perfect.

He muttered her name appreciatively against her lips, earning a soft moan. Heather titled her head and slid her tongue in his mouth. I'm doing good, right? She thought, frowning slightly.

The Spaniard was already losing his mind. He eagerly reciprocated the movements, pulling her into him, getting aggravated by the distance. He placed his right hand on one side of her face. "I-I love your ears." Mierda, what's wrong with me?

"What a strange compliment," she replied sarcastically. "Your room. Now, Alejandro." She ran her hands down his muscular arms and bit her bottom lip, pulling away.

He frowned, missing her lips, before sighing in content as she pulled his hair. "We, uh... Chica, are you sure about that? I know you're a virgin. I don't want you to regret it. Not you, Heather."

"Shut up. Your room, Alejandro," the queen be said before squealing as he picked her up bridal style.

"Heather..."

"I am ready! Hurry up! Let's go!"

He carried her to his team's room as she was in the process of unbuttoning his white shirt. His lips met hers again when he gently laid her down on his bed. "Me vuelves loco. Eres divina."

Heather moaned in his mouth. "What does that mean?" She looked up at him curiously. She's so cute.

"You drive me crazy. You're divine, Heath," he breathed, feeling weak. He trailed long kisses down her neck, his hands stroking her shiny hair.

"I hate you," the Asian girl said seductively, giving him passionate kisses down his chiseled jawline. It felt so new, so strange and weird but Alejandro seemed to enjoy it. Wow, I didn't know I was that good. I've never done anything with someone before.

Alejandro sighed in content, now kissing her adorable ears. "You're perfect, mi reina."

Her little heart jumpstarted. She was finally able to slide his shirt off. She gaped at him. The Spaniard smirked arrogantly before grabbing her hips, pulling her down his chest. She gave him a confused look.

"Everything is yours, Heather. You can do whatever you want with me," he whispered, giving her a loving smile. Then, he started kissing her again, breathing heavily. He wanted more. More and more. Over and over again.

Oh, Alejandro.

She pulled back, and he inhaled sharply, looking into her gorgeous eyes. It felt like he was looking at her soul. Heather was getting lost into his hypnotizing orbs too. Their hearts were beating as one. This was ridiculous, considering their 'hatred' towards each other, but Alejandro didn't care about his pride anymore. She was here, with him, and for the first time in his life, he felt alive.

Happy.

"Heather, I need to tell you some-".

"Shut the fuck up, Alejandro," she interrupted him by running her manicured hands all over his abdomen. His voice.

"No, Heather, we first need to talk. Are you actually sure about th-".

She cut him off once again with a hard kiss. "Let's just do this. I want it. I've wanted you for a damn whole year now."

Frowning, he placed a soft kiss on her hand. "Heather. Listen to me. Look, if you don't like it, just tell me and I'll stop. It's going to hurt but I promise I'll be as gentle as possible and I-".

"Ugh, you're so annoying! I'm fine, stop talking!" She ran her thumb over his cheekbone before giving him a flirtatious smile. Alejandro blinked and chuckled. Is that even Heather?

It was now that he decided he wouldn't deny his love and devotion for her anymore.

"Later. Right now, I just want you to make everything outside go away." Her face hardened. "Please..." Heather was letting her guards down. He loved it. He absolutely loved it.

"Hey, stop frowning, chica." Feeling more confident, he cupped her cheek in his big, tanned hand. She instinctively gave him a small glare, blushing. "I love your smile."

"Whatever you say," she bit her lips. "You're scandalously handsome, fucking hot, that's not even fair. Jerk."

How is that not fair? Don't you see the effect you have on me?

A dark, yet beautiful and genuine, smile tugging at his lips, Alejandro nuzzled her neck. "Latin warmth, I guess." She rolled her eyes as he let out a charming laugh.

"Yeah. Bridgette, Leshawna, Lindsay, Anne Maria and Courtney should know."

He flinched. "You're the only girl I've ever wanted. Heather, I..." Sigh. "You know that they all were useless pawns. When I look at you, I forget about everything that has ever breathed on this damned planet. God, you're so unique."

Heather moaned loudly as he started to rub her sides. "Ah... uh, ugh... Al..."

"Do not call me that," he winced as their lips got closer and closer. Shoot. She urgently pressed her lips against his.

"What's up with you and my ears?" Heather breathed. Alejandro growled, breathing heavily as well, before licking her earlobes.

"I guess everything about you is just perfect," he simply said. Alejandro gazed lovingly at her, placing a hand on her thigh. Her face flushed as she blinked. The Spaniard's grip on her delicate waist tightened, so she pulled herself into his lap.

"Possessive much? I'm not gonna run away, Don Jerk. Ugh, you're sexy." The queen bee kicked herself mentally. Shut it, Heather.

He just wants to sleep with you. Ugh, Courtney.

Her face fell. The cheerleader came back to reality as Alejandro spoke up. She shook her pale head.

"So are you, Heather" he muttered against her smooth skin, making her shiver. "You're so crazy about me."

She playfully slapped him. "Whatever. Now, I get to fully undress you."

Dios, Heather.

* * *

I always keep my promises! fellaway

Ugh, I hate this chapter.

Duncney & Codierra surprises in the next one! Hehehe.

ALEHEATHER 🤯🤩💍

Good? Bad?

Emily 🔥