Chapter 1: Abandoned ship lifeform.

A cold sea of darkness, that is what the human's mind is seeing.

His body dragging in the cold sea of memories he locked to himself.

Until, a sudden presence of change has stopped the sea all around him.

He felt the seas rising and rocketing, like something is here.

When his eyes looked around, he also saw a small light in the sky, calling to him.

His right hand reaching out to the foggy figure, someone he felt familiar with.

He calls out in a whispering voice before everything around him went blank.

"S. . . .S-Sheila?"

~~~~~

Earlier. . .

The three vixens arrive in Dusk forest searching for the ship Flora has found.

Though it could prove to be difficult since every treasures these three can find, it's always guarded by multiple dungeon monsters, alpha bosses, or perhaps bandits wanting to take it themselves.

Upon being halfway to the location, they stop when they heard some commotion.

"Hold up girls, I think I heard some faint noises of fighting." Samus says.

So the three walks slowly as the fighting noises draws in closer.

They soon find out when they spotted a bandit have already set up camp.

In a training spot, they see an assassin thief taking on a bulky dragon.

"You didn't tell us there would be bandits here." Krystal whispers to Flora.

"Sorry girls, I didn't know there have been anyone else in this forest. From what I can analyze, these bandits were the same ones who have trashed my grandpa's place. We need to be careful though, the location of the ship is on the other side of the camp and we need a plan without getting caught."

The three girls have begin to think before Krystal got something in mind.

"I got an idea girls."

Krystal grabs something in her bag and pulls out a crafted ruby rock."

"I've conjured up some materials in this prototype. This can help us sneak into camp by being invisible, cover our scent, and communicate in thoughts without letting our voices speak out loud in our mouths."

Both Samus Aran and Flora hummed as Samus spoke up.

"This prototype of yours had better work, otherwise we'll be in a serious tough fight."

"Not to worry, just trust me on this one you two."

Krystal then uses a small amount of magic in her hands through the device she has.

The prototype actives as all three of them are invisible.

"Okay girls, let's move in together and walk quietly. We don't want to get caught by any of them."

So the vixens move out of their hiding spot and walk in the camp ground.

Both were feeling a bit nervous, but they needed to be strong to not make noises or sounds.

While the three walk past the two fighters duking it out, neither of the bandits didn't notice the girls as the prototype Krystal has made seems to be working.

Carefully passing by a few members, Samus makes a hand motion, telling them to stop.

They spot a bandit boss talking to the two members.