Chapter 37: Friend

Mulai dari awal

"What do you think of this place?" Callista laid the mantle at the back of her pick up truck.

"Full of fresh and clean air, I like this spot" I said after finishing filming it.

She brought some pillows, foods and of course her beated up notebook, good thing I brought mine.

"What's this shit?" I took a stick, I don't fucking know what it is.

"That's a grilled chicken intestine, called Isaw. There's some barbeque, hotdogs and of course your favorite, sushi"

I looked at it, hesitating to eat it, it looks weird and yugh, might taste bad.

"You should try it—oof" She laughed at me when I spitted it.

"I don't like this" I gave her the half of it and I'll stick to sushi and some bbq's.

We talked about our schedule, popped up thoughts, life, health and all.

"Shit, I forgot that I'll be writing songs with Abel" She grunted while sketching.

"Wow, hope you might not whoop someone's ass their" I laughed as she looked at me with confusion.

"Bella and Abel are a thing now bitch, I know you're still jealous when she's around me" She rolled her eyes.

"I'm not jealous, it's that... I don't feel comfortable at her"

I looked at my front view, smirking at me.

"You know that you're the only one, right?" I said and grabbed my sharpie.

"Oh really? even there's a white curly headed guy around?" She laughed.

"I'm being serious Callista, I wouldn't do that to you" I gave her a glare.

We counted on three to see each other's drawing.

"Is that me?" She nodded and looked at mine.

We stayed here for hours, watching the night sky full of stars. I continued to made the half of my song, when I dropped Callista at the airport last year.

I glanced at her, smiling while reaching the sky.

"It's a miracle we ever met, thank you smelly mucho universe for giving me this guy" She shouted, I smiled at her as my heart flutters on what she said.

We are really in love with each other and that's a fact. Having her in my life again, was the cherry on top. I'm being cheesy again, fuck. Don't laugh at me.

"You can thank the universe all you want but I'll always be the lucky one"

•••••

Just a random day here at Jake's studio, crashing ideas for the golf show on June. Too bad Callista isn't here, she's at Singapore for their family business.

Making me lonely as fuck at the house, damn I miss her touch, everything.

"Bro, I'm hungry" Jake said and so as Jasper and Taco whined.

"Let's eat at fat burger" I replied, everyone agreed.

While waiting for the food, I can't stop looking at my phone, waiting for her to reply.

"Come on nigga, maybe she's just really busy. You know how serious the meeting is." Taco said

"She's probably the next in charge of the company as far as I know, even though she don't like it" Jake replied as the food arrived.

"Damn, she barely see the gang on occasions except for this musty man" Jasper rolled eyes at me. The gang really missed her, especially ME.

"The last time I saw her schedule, it was completely full for the next three months" I replied.

"You okay? Time and distance are your homie" Jake asked me.

"Uh yeah, I just missed her a big time. I can't sleep at night" I took a picture of me and quickly send it to her.

Until a random guy came in, searching around the place. I can't stop looking at him, it's like jeans, too damn tight.

I can say he has a dirt colored eyes with rose tinted cheeks, reminds me of Callista. I need to know his name.

I tried to looked away as he walk towards us.

"Yow my man, you're here!"

"Y'all this is my friend, Wyatt" Jake introduced him.

Nice name... Wyatt.

"He's gonna help me with the shooting shits and all" He continued.

"This is Taco, Jasper and Tyler" He shakes hands, I felt something weird that it wasn't supposed be.

"Love your cherry bomb album" He said and eyed at me.