Chapter 33: Fatigue

Start from the beginning

"I'm getting all hyped up today" Tyler said. They started the game, Cali asked first.

"Did you like me when you first met me?" Cali laughed.

"Yes, coz back then you're the only kid at the neighborhood who is same as me" Tyler laid his hands at the detector as Cali pressed a button, waiting for the confirmation.

The detector made sound, it means he's telling the truth.

It was Tyler's turn and took a card, laughing.

"I've been dying to ask this. Have you ever listened to one of my songs? and what is it?"

"Well yes, I don't quite remember if it's your song or Franks, it was Golden Girl and Her" She said.

The questions were getting pretty intense and having fun. Cali's question was the last.

"Do you ever see yourself being in a relationship with me?" Cali smiled as their eyes laid at each other.

"No" Tyler confidentially answered making Cali smirk, she knows he's just joking as she pressed a button. Tyler quickly got shock.

Everyone got surprised.

"Damn that shit hurts, I guess I do see myself in a relationship with you" He smiled from ear to ear making Cali bit her lips from blushing.

•••••

It was a happiest day for Cali watching Tyler perform on stage and guest at Jimmy Kimmel's show, she mesmerized the photo and thought of it that she'll have to see him again soon. She was at the photoshoot with some of the IMG Models for Louis Vuitton.

Their place was directly under the sun, Cali barely sleep last night because of her performance at her club.

"You okay Callista?" Sammy asked her.

"I don't know, I barely sleep last night because of my club" She let out a yawn as Hyunji and Raissa came.

"Girl! check out your IG, it's probably going insane" Raissa said.

Cali took out her phone and checked on it, she refreshed it as a post from Tyler caught her attention.

It was a picture of her at the bookstore, smiling at the camera.

books - 1 | tyler - 0 i miss you <3

The girls screamed and asking her what happened that day. Mitchell called them to get ready.

"Just dance to this song whatever you want, but more on the arms okay? You have to let them show the jewels and your clothes" Mitchell said as Cali nodded

After that they're on a break, Cali took out the jewels and give it to the assistant. Her breathings became heavy as her vision started to twirl and blurry, she losses blance and felt unconscious.

•••••

Cali was at the hospital for a week, she thought about her work. Her Dad tried to calmed her down to take plenty of rest.

"How you feeling Cali?" Doctor Lily asked her.

"I feel so tired even though I didn't do anything today" She said.

"You're over fatigue from your work, some of your tendons are tearing up and your lungs are insufficient of air, are you using your tank?" Cali sighed and shake her head, she hates using it.

"Well, you might wanna use it and your last use was a year ago" She looked at the papers.

"If you don't use it, I'll add two of your intakes and those are a bit drowsy" Cali was no choice but to agreed to use the tank. Doc Lily left the room as her Mom came in.

"I told your Dad that you'll be staying with us for 3 weeks, last time you got sick Tyler was the one who took care of you" She said.

"How's Tyler by the way?"

"He's probably doing fine at tour, he's at Texas now" Cali replied

"Does he know your—"

"Tyler is aware of it but please don't tell him that I got here, he'll be mad at me for not taking care of myself" Cali pleaded.

"He's right, you're not taking care of yourself. I told you not to get stress at all things, always sleep early and manage your time" Cali rolled her eyes as she remembered Tyler's everyday reminder.

"Mom stop, you sound like him" She laughed.