Chapter 32: Accept

Start from the beginning

Tyler looked away, trying to find words to say.

"I uhm.... I tried to come out when we were at your studio but ya'll too... busy, but I understand it" He sighed as Callista held his hands.

"It's okay if you're not ready"

Tyler smiled at her, realizing that she really cares for him. He knows what Callista might think, full of what if's and all.

"Are you mad?" He asked.

"Why would I be mad?" She lifts an eyebrow.

"Boys can like boys, girls can like girls, I just want you to be yourself. It doesn't matter what people tell you what to be, you can be whatever you want" Cali smiled.

"Are you going to leave me, If I come out?" He bit his lips.

"Of course no because I love you just the way you are" She said and kissed his forehead.

"Wait for the strainer to fill up some water"

•••••

Tyler was driving through the streets from releasing his studio album Cherry Bomb. He turned on the radio and got surprised, his song were already playing.

Speed in my two seater
In my two seater

He smiled at the bridge part, where he remember how he feels when Cali was with him while driving.

"And that was from Tyler, The Creator's new album Cherry Bomb. A lot fans request this song especially the next one—this is radio station 91.11, we'll be back"

Let's just a run away from here
Working out on Earth, my dear

"Let's move to California, right now" He sang and smiled, he made this song when they went to Okaga lake. It was a unforgettable day for him despite the short awkwardness.

Tyler was about to go out his car as Callista called him.

: Nigga, I've just heard your two songs on the radio

She said with amazement.

"Which songs?"

: 2Seater and Okaga, CA, damn turkey I love those two. What is it all about? I would like to know the deeper thoughts of it

Tyler laughed.

"It's about you" He said, Cali didn't spoke.

"My two out of my four favorite songs of the album, the two songs I didn't release it was literally about you, I've made that when I drop you off at a very important meeting" Both of them laughed.

"When you don't like your hair to be ruined by the wind, our every night rode trip, staying at each other's house, the lake date and when we had a fight when I was on tour" He continued.

"Oh my god.... I literally have no idea" She giggled

At least she knew that it was about her. Callista was his inspiration that made him wants to create more songs. That's what he asked for a long time.

•••••

Are you gonna attend later?

I don't know I've got a lot of shit loaded to do
I'll try to stop by turkey, i love you :>

I love you too :D

Cali sighed as she stared at the ceiling fan, not able to attend the festival. She received an email from a clothing brand company rescheduled a meeting for tomorrow, she immediately called Tyler but wasn't responding as Crystal stormed in.

"You going?" She asked.

"Hell yes I am" Cali stood up and fixed herself.

"Wait a minute, with that outfit?" Crystal pointed to her attire.

It was a cowl-neck satin cami drawstring dress along with a pair of chunky white sneakers.

"So what? they don't have a dress code and besides I'm comfortable with these" She explained and they left the building.

"Are we too early for T's performance?" Cali asked while driving.

"No" Crystal lied, because she knows Cali hates being around with thousands of people.

As Cali parked her car, she grabbed Crystal's arm.

"I don't feel so good, there's a lot of...people" She gulped.

"You can face your fear, Tyler is just few walks away from here" Crystal laughed.

Callista sighed and they went in, while walking all eyes was on her and she wears her sunglasses for voiding eye contact. They reach T's trailer and saw the gang.

"Just look at that chick over there" Taco pointed. Callista playfully flips her hair.

"You killed that outfit rather than those girls, it really hugs your shape" Kali said and laughed.

"Damn C, that's why that musty nigga is so obsessed with you" Rocky replied.

"It's just a simple outfit guys" She laughed and asked where T is.

Cali went inside the trailer as Clancy saw her, she made a gesture to keep quiet.

"Congratulations on your new business, Chloe just signed up a day ago" He whispered and pointed at the bunk beds. Callista thanked him until Clancy shouted.

"Oi Tyler, someone is here for you!" He said as Cali hit his arm.

"Thank me" Clancy laughed and left.

Tyler walk out from the beds while rubbing his eyes, pissed.

"Is this true? or am I dreaming?"

"It is me you dickhead, I miss you" She went in for a hug.

"I miss you too but damnnn" Tyler looked at her outfit and spins her around.

He bit his lips and let out smile, don't know what kind of exact words to say. Taco knocks at the door to ask them if they are joining or not, they both agree and went out of the trailer.

While walking Tyler wrap his arm around her waist as people were looking at them. Callista was getting a bit anxious, they aren't touchy in public.

"Tyler—"

"Shh, just let them think what we are" He whispered.