Chapter Two - Just Not Good Enough For Him

hope you liked the last chapter  

thanks to @omgLozza_TW for being my first fan:D (anybody who becomes a fan will get a shoutout or whatever idk)

Chapter Two - Just Not Good Enough For Him

Danny's POV:

'I'm not good enough for him' I flicked through the notes, most of them scattered with blood. Every note saying the same thing over and over again apart from one note, completely clean, 'Olly die'. It's unreal how two words can punch a hole straight through you so hard. The 'e' trailed off the page untidily.

"Oi, Daniel you got em yet?" Tom called from below, startling me, "Yeah." I mumbled as I stuffed the notes in my pocket and grabbed the song book, rushing down the stairs. I leaped over the chair, sitting by Toms side. I couldn't get that note out of my head. I couldn't get the blood stains out of my head. I may not be smart but I'm pretty sure I know where this is going.

"Danny, are you alright?" Tom placed his hand on my thigh, looking deep into my eyes. "Fine," I shuffled along, "Tom, I can't do this now I'm sorry, I have to go." I said looking into his eyes as his emotion changed from cheery to upset. I got up and left, not looking back.

Tom's POV:

I sat there with my head in my palms, tears running down my cheeks. I'm just not good enough for him. Forget about being good enough for her, I want to be good enough for Danny. I never will be. He loves Olly and I just have to deal with that. Yes Tom just fucking deal with it. Tears continue to flow down my face as I ran up the stairs straight to my room and slammed the door shut. I rummaged through my drawers. Shit. They're not there. My notes. They've gone.

I just felt like screaming, they were my only way of coping. Well not the only way. I would scribble down my feelings, which were mostly 'I'm not good enough for him'. I haven't written on those notes for ages, well not since Danny has been coming round more often. I felt like I had finally done it. I was finally worth him. But now, I guess not then. He stormed out on me, probably to see Olly if I'm quite honest. He's always with Olly.

I guess that's because they're dating but still, you can't spend every second of the day together right? You've got to leave some place for your best friend?

I guess the only way to cope now is? No, you can't do that again Tom. But that way was always relieving, it got things off my chest.

My stomach rang its chorus, like it does everyday, at this time. I'm not surprised really, I skip breakfast and I only have a blueberry muffin. Even after that I feel sick. I shouldn't eat. Why should I? Yeah, Im skinny as a rake, but to be honest I prefer it this way. Everything I eat, I just feel like chucking it back out.

My eyes were ringed with wetness, I wiped them softly and dragged myself back downstairs.

Danny's POV:

I sat in my car for a good 10 or so minutes, just thinking. Thinking about Tom. I hope he didn't do anything silly.

I turned the key, taking one look at our street. My street. Olly's street. Toms street. I changed gear and drove. I'm not sure where to, but I'll find somewhere. I just need to get away. Away from Olly, away from Tom. Away from this mess I've caused. I knew it was the right thing to do, the best thing to do.

I stopped at a gas station to fill up my tank and reply to the texts I got.

Message from Olly x:

Heya Danny, I'm home now but you're not here, don't worry I know you're probably at Toms!!

Ol x

A tear trickled down my cheek as I replied,

Message to Olly x:

Hi Ols, I'm so sorry darling. It'll be okay soon, Im just going to clear my head. I'll be back for you.

D x

I deleted the message and rewrote another reply,

Message to Olly x:

I'll be home in a bit.

D x

-sent message-

I received a message from Dougie too,

Message from Doug:

Yo D-dawg, you up for bowlin l8tr with the boys?? it'll be sick!!

Doug :)

Message to Doug:

Nah mate, I'm gonna hit the hay u have fun tho :)

D x

After replying to my texts, I realised the tank was over flowing, "Shit." I cursed. "Fuck I'm not paying for all of that!" I mumbled and shut the tank up, jumped in my car and as it was basically pitch black, I shrugged and put my foot on the accelerator and hoped for dear lord no one would see.

Olly's POV:

Where the fuck was Danny? I don't want to be protective or anything but for gods sake it's midnight! I am seriously worrying. Oh but Olly, he could just be at Toms! Yeah probably that.

I heard a little giggle coming from behind the curtains.  

"Hey, honey," She bit her lip seductively, "What're ya worried bout?" she asked, my face giving it away. I didn't even know I looked worried. "Nothing." I snapped.

The girl, or rather lady, had gorgeous long red locks and a dashing pair of legs. She was wearing a velvet red gown just covering her thighs, her hair flowing over her delicious booty. No stop Olly, you love Danny for christ sake!

She slid over to me and tapped my nose, wandering in circles around me. She glided her finger down my chest, fingering the patterns on my shirt. I flinched as she flicked my neck and laughed, "Not much of a big boy are you Murs?"

She placed her hand on my junk. No, oh god. She massaged it a little as I let out a embarrassing moan. Oh god, no I don't want to get turned on by her do I? Ugh but I really can't help it. I wish it was Danny. Where the fuck was he anyway!? 

She pecked me on the lips, winked and vanished into thin air.

I sat down on my bed and brushed my fingers through my hair, letting out a big sigh.

Toms POV:

I've been sitting here for hours on end crying. I done it. Again. I couldn't help myself, as soon as the blade sunk in a little weight was lifted. Now it was just physical pain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First of all I apologise for not updating quickly I just ughdgah

Secondly, I apologise for Tom

Thirdly I apologise for that scene with Olly and the girl I just idk soz it felt awkward writing it actually so I'm sorry

Also I'm sorry it's short I just want to get it out there and I couldn't really write anymore sorry

But no fear as caitlin will be back with a new chapter when ever I write it thank u & goodnight

wait also I would like some suggestions for a new title for this story bc I don't like it that much idk?? help??  

title rn: I Love You Too  

(idk it's just I don't want it pls give suggestions for another??)

(and if the text is in a weird layout that's probably bc I wrote it on my iPod but I'll sort it out later ya ok ciao!)