Chapter One - A Bundle O Notes

(Olly Murs and Danny Jones)  

Hey! I thought I'd write a Murnes fic so here it is, I hope you like it c: 

Chapter One - A Bundle O Notes

Danny's POV -

I opened my eyes to see a tired looking Olly, laying in my bed beside me. He looks so peaceful when he's sleeping, does that sound weird? ugh I don't know but he is fricking gorgeous.  

I decided to get up and make breakfast for both of us. I'm thinking fry up? Pretty sure he'd like that. While I was making the luxurious breakfast (I may have exaggerated on that) Olly sneaked up behind me and placed his arms around my hips.  

"Fucking hell Olly, don't scare me like that oh my god" I exclaimed. 

"I'm sorry Danny, I just couldn't stay away from you" Olly replied. I turned around and wrapped my arms around my beautiful troublemaker. He welcomed the hug, as always. "So is my breakfast ready yet?" Olly asked with a cheeky wink. "Yeah sure!" I passed him his 'luxurious' breakfast.  

"I'm gonna head off into town later, wanna join?" He said stuffing his mouth with bacon. "um, no thanks I'm gonna write some stuff with Tom if that's okay with you?" I tried to wiggle my way out of it, he spends way too long in shops. Plus I do have some stuff to put right with Tom. "Oh that's fine, I'll go with Caroline then" he finished with a smile. Such a beautiful smile. Just like him. He's so beautiful, I just wanna spend all my time with him. Apart from shopping obviously. "SHE LIKES TO DANCE ALL BY HERSELF COS SHES A PARTY GIRL-" My phone blared out as it moved across the table. It was Tom.  

Danny: Oh hey Tom! 

Tom: hey Danny, so I was wondering.. when are you coming over? you promised last night you would. 

Danny: Um oh yeah, I'll be round soon, I promise. 

Tom: Are you sure? I don't want to get my hopes up. 

Danny: Of course I'm sure!  

Tom: well okay then, I love you Danny! 

Danny: I love you too.  

-hung up- 

My voice shook as I said those last words. I did love him, I loved him dearly. But I love Olly also. By this time Olly has left to spend the entire day up town, while I'm here sobbing about who I love more. Tom or Olly? I just can't pick between them.  

(AN:/ IM SORRY I ADDED FLONES IN TOO AH oops it was only meant to be murnes...)

I searched through my wardrobe hoping to find something really casual to wear. After an hour of throwing unwanted clothes in the corner making a huge pile, I finally settled on a casual look. A baggy jumper to slip over my naked upper body, grey baggy joggers and some converses. I gelled my hair up in its usual style, grabbed my gear and headed over the road to Toms house.  

I stood at the door for 5 minutes waiting for Tom to move his arse. I thought I'd check my phone to see if Olly had text me. He had.  

Message From Olly x:

Hey Danny! Just letting you know that I'll be at Cazzas for a while as we FINISHED OUR SHOPPING EARLY!! ;) 

Love you x Ol x

Message sent to Olly x:

Hey Ol! Really?! you finished early? THAT'S INCREDIBLE. 

Yeah it's cool hang out with Cazza as much as you like... 

Love you too x D x

The door opened as I was greeted by a cheerful Fletcher. "Come in." He said with a smile so his dimple appeared in his left cheek. I stepped into the massive house and collapsed on the sofa. "Make yourself at home then Danny!" he shouted from the kitchen. I just smiled. "So, you wanna get cracking on the songs then T-bag?" I laughed.  

"Yeah, why not D-Dawg?" Tom laughed back as he sat next to me and placed his hand on my knee.  

"I'll go grab the lyrics book then shall I?" I said.  

"Yeah, go on then Danny, its in my bedside drawer. 2nd draw!" he called after me as I ran up the stairs two steps at once. I rummaged around in toms drawer and I came across a bundle of notes. There was a load of em, kept together with a rubber band. I took the band off only for it to fling across the room. I looked through them and they all said the same thing. over and over again. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

woah what could it say? well you'll have to waiT HAHA  

I hope by now you ship Murnes with me? am I right? I'm so sorry to make this a Flones fic as well but I just couldn't stay away from Flones 

Vote/Comment/Fan whatever I'm just glad you read a muRNES FIC