Thirteen

A/N: please leave suggestions as to what hp oneshots x y/n i should do next <3
TW: mentions of ab!se
—————————————————————————

Tom slammed you against the wall pretty hard, hard enough that a whimper slipped out of your lips. Tom began to repeatedly knee you in the stomach shouting slurs "you fucking slut! i know you're cheating on me!" he screamed and slapped you across the face. You fell to the ground and held your stomach, crying "babe i didn't cheat on you, i p-promise!" your boyfriend yanked you from the ground and slapped you again. He didn't believe you, he really thought you cheated on him.. "y/n i'm not stupid! you kissed Malfoy and probably slept with him like the worthless fucking whore you are!".

He dropped you to the ground and paced around "i swear to god y/n you tell ANYONE about this and i will kill you.." he walked out slamming your dorm room door. You layed on the ground and cried, you were in pain, your heart was shattered, and you were stuck with your abusive boyfriend. You didn't know what to do because you were afraid to ask anyone for help knowing that Riddle was capable of actually killing you. You pulled yourself up and carefully used makeup to cover up any cuts and bruises "fucking riddle, i hate him so much.." you put your brush down and cried some more.

When you heard a knock on the door you quickly dried your tears and put on a fake smile "come in!" you yelled and sat on your bed. Draco walked in and your heart sunk knowing that if riddle saw him in there, the night wouldn't end well for you. He handed you your bracelet that you lost in potions "i found this under your seat after you left, just thought i would return it." he smiled and walked towards the door "thank you Draco." you put it on and nodded at him "no problem y/n." he said walking out.

-Time skip-

You walked to Lunch with your friends Luna, and Ginny trying not to make it noticeable that you were in pain. When you went to sit down Tom grabbed your arm roughly, and dragged you out of the room trying to act norml.

"you were late y/n." he let go and got closer to you.

"i-im sorry, i had to stop and use the bathroom." you backed up into a wall with no where else to go.

"Theres your stupid little excuses again!" he yelled quietly and slapped you really hard.

You winced and put your hand on your cheek, trying not to cry "i-it won't happen again love.."

A low growl came from the back of his throat "it better not." he grabbed your hand and walked back into the dining hall.

Ginny had noticed something was off since you came in and looked afraid and distressed "psst.. psst!" she tried getting your attention but your boyfriend turned around and snapped at her "shes talking to her friends Ginny, shut up!". You flinched slightly when he started to yell and hoped it wasn't noticeable, "Tom.. its fine." you let out a weak smile and turned around to look at Ginny.

Ginny cocked an eyebrow but shook her head "i'll tell you in charms." she said turning back around and talking to Hermione. You turned back around and noticed Draco who was staring at you, Tom had also noticed this and stood up "are you looking at my girl malfoy?" he raised his voice. Draco also stood up "so what if i was riddle!?" he raised his fist and snapped his head quickly to look at you when he noticed you flinched.

Tom raised an eyebrow and cleared his throat "y/n, darling, are you okay?" he faked a smile and gritted his teeth. You shakily nodded and also faked a smile "Yeah don't worry about me." you assured going back to eating. After lunch you kissed Tom goodbye and went off to Charms but Draco stopped you. He pulled you aside checking all around him "Astronomy tower.. please?" he looked like he was checking your face and body language. You agreed since Tom never went up there "fine but don't tell my boyfriend." he nodded and smiled.

-Time Skip-

Since Ginny never told you anything in charms, you went straight up to the astronomy tower, finding Malfoy at the edge. You sat down your bag and tapped him on the shoulder "what do you want Malfoy?" He raised his hand and you flinched.. noticeably. Draco then put his hand down and pulled you into a hug "y/n.. is tom hurting you?" you didn't even have to think twice before breaking down into tears and nodding yes "and i don't know what to do Draco.." you hugged him tighter not wanting to let go.

He stroked your hair and tried comforting you "y/n why didn't you tell me sooner?" he pulled away and looked at you. You shrugged "because he already accused me of cheating on him with you.. Malfoy hes gonna hurt me if he knows i tell you." you paused for a moment. You took a deep breath and wiped your tears "He accused me of liking you.. hes not wrong but he can't know that." your face went red and your heart sunk realizing what just came out of your mouth. Draco was also in shock because he never imagined that coming out of your mouth but before he could think twice he smashed his lips onto yours.