Chap 36 - She Isn't Your Mate! I Am!

Start from the beginning

After the humiliation and everything I had to go through, I won't let them live happily. After taking a position, a rank that's mine, she can't just sit and dance. If they can play with my life, then I will too.

But this time, I'm the coach. The players will be Artorius and Aerowyn. They will play with each other. But on different teams.

We will see who wins. Because at the end, they both will also suffer.

Regina Malicious, the Golden wolf can kiss my ass when I'm done.

I looked at the unconscious form of Artorius. Hahaha! You are mine!

I touched his face. So handsome. But not as handsome as my mate. Hahahhaha!

I just need to destroy them. Bring the Golden wolf down. Make her weak. Break her and then take the advantage of it. That way, my mate can win the battle. My mate will kill her and win. He will rule the world to its death with my by his side as his queen.

Zaliver will be so proud of what I have done. Hahhahaha!

You will lose Aerowyn. You should have realised before that to love is to lose.

She shouldn't have fallen for him.

It's her own fault.

.......................................

Aerowyn's pov
_________________

2 weeks. It has been 2 weeks. Total 3. And he still isn't back!

Where are you Artorius? Where are you? Why are you blocking me? Did I do something to upset you? Are you made because I went to Althea without you?

'Artorius! Answer me! Damnit!' I tried to mindlink him again.

"AAAAAAAARRRRGHHH!" I screamed in anger and frustration. Why is my life so fucking messed up?! Don't I deserve a break?!

"calm down, Winnie. Everything will be alright." Alessia said.

"HOW? WHEN? TELL ME HOW IT'S GOING BE ALRIGHT?! MY MATE IS GONE! HE ISN'T COMING BACK! AND I CAN'T DO ANYTHING! I'M PREGNANT WITH HIS PUP! Tell me how! Tell me!" I sobbed. Alessia wrapped her arms around me and let me cry my eyes out.

I saw everyone looking at me with sadness, with pity.

And let me tell you! I hate pity!

Duncan sat on the stall with his head down. Viladmir, Ervin and Rayce sat on the counter.

Wilson, Warren, Kail and the rest of the guys sat on the couches. The girls sat beside me.

Just a few hours ago, the guys came back from another search. We have literally called all the packs. But got the same answer.

No. Artorius isn't there. They haven't seen Artorius.

Why? Why is the moon goddess punishing me like this? Anything! Anything but this! Punish however you want! But don't take my mate and baby away from me! Image begging you, moon goddess! I'm begging you.