"Wait!" She called out.

I turn and she got off of the bed and came up to me and kissed me for a couple seconds before pulling apart.

"I'll see you at school! Don't let any girls take my spot okay?"

I smile.

"No girl will ever take your place." I said while flashing that million dollar smile of mine.

She smiles back at me as she hugs me and waves goodbye. I leave the house after saying goodbye to her parents and I fly back home.

~7:50 A.M.~

I got here a little later than expected. The uniform was a little too small for me, but I managed. I'm now in the hallways looking for my class which is Class 1-A.

Class 1-A, Class 1-A.... CLASS 1-

I stop at the sight of a comedically large door.

Now that's a door.... I wonder who will be in here, knowing my luck the blue-haired kid along with Kacchan will be in here.

I open the door and sure enough, both of them are in there arguing about something.

"Get your feet off the desk! Have you no respect for the people that have come before us?" The blue-haired guy said.

"So, that stick up your butt coming our anytime soon? Or were you just born with it??" Kacchan smugly asked.

Why is it always me....

"Let me restart. I'm Tenya Iida from Somei Academy." The guy now named Iida said

"Somei huh? You must think you're better than me! I'll enjoy crushing you!" Kacchan replies.

"Your dare threaten me?? Your own classmate?? Are you sure you're in the right class?" Iida replied.

"Trust me dude, he's in this class and against my constant protests, I guess people don't take the word of a student as seriously. I specifically remember telling them 'Beware the Boom Boom boy!' yet here we are." I said.

A couple kids chuckled at my comment while Kacchan glared at me.

"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU'RE TALKING TO EXTRA!" Boom Boom boy yelled.

"Extra? I know I'll need extra hands just to try and soothe my head from hearing your voice!!" I replied.

Even more kids began chuckling.

"YOU GOT A PROBLEM SIDE CHARACTER??" He continued.

"Yeah! It began when you opened your mouth. Of course the best problems are problems that solve themselves, so do me a favor and close it. Preferably permanently?"

Now the whole class began cracking up.

Kacchan glared at me some more until he starts recognizing me.

"Oi! Who are you? I'm irritated by looking at you! I must know you from somewhere." He said.

"How very observant, Kacchan." I replied.

His eyes start to widen a little.

"Deku?" He starts, and almost immediately starts erupting into laughter. "I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY LET A LOSER LIKE YOU INTO THE SCHOOL! LAST TIME I SAW YOU, IT WAS ON THE GROUND WITH ME STANDING OVER YOU!! YOU'VE GOT SOME NERVE COMING HERE!!"

I sigh at this and shake my head.

Still as childish and ignorant as ever Kacchan.

"What do you mean loser? That kid is the one who got the highest score in the entrance exam and became freshman representative." Iida explained.