Chapter 2: Changes

>Y/N P.O.V<
I feel a gentle poking on my face, my eyes gently flutter open, there I'm met with the face, of a clown, shrouded in black and white.
"Hello there" he says, with a higher voice than I thought he would have "whats your name?" Whenever he opened his mouth, razor sharp teeth are shown.
"Im.. Y/N... who are you?" I say, slowly sitting up.
"My names laughing jack, why are you out here all lone, Y/N?" He says, slightly tilting his head to the side. tears threaten to overflow, at the memory's that are brought back.
"I...I ran away, from home." I say, holding back the tears that threaten to fall. Warm arms then gently find there way to my back, pulling me to him.
"It's okay Y/N, you can cry." Tears spilled down my face, not wanting to stop.
"I-I'm sorry" I manage to choke out through sobs.
"Shh don't apologize" he replies, gently stroking my back.

>Laughing Jack P.O.V<
Walking through the forest I came upon a beautiful young girl with H/L, H/C hair, sleeping lightly. Her face looked smooth and beautiful. I gently ran my hand across her cheek, gently poking the soft flesh. Her eyes gently fluttered open and I braced my self for her freaking out, but it never came.
"Hello there" I said, growing slightly nervous under her gaze. "what's your name" I asked, wanting to hear her voice.
"Im...Y/N...who are you?" She questions, with her sweet melody of a voice, at this moment, there is nothing more I want, then to keep her safe.