Chapter 5: Why..?

>Y/N P.O.V<

It's been hard, living with everyone, every thing, some Creepypasta like to randomly show up. Jeff won't stop hitting on me, and offenderman keeps attempting to give me roses, which I've been told not to take. Laughing Jack, has been getting distant, for the first couple days, he was nice, always at my side, protecting me, but slowly, he has been drifting away. Without him, I feel empty, but..its not love, right? It's just because he is the only person there for me...
"Y/N?" Sally says, gently poking my arm.
"Hm?... Oh, sorry Sally I was just thinking" I reply, rubbing the back of my neck.
"Y/N, you've been thinking a lot lately, is something wrong?" She asked, crawling closer to me.
"No, I am just tired is all" she nodded, smiling to herself. She walked off elsewhere, leaving me alone in the mansions library. I've been spending all my time in here, alone, apart from the occasional appearances of Jeff and Offenderman. I got up, walking out of the library, maybe taking a shower will calm my nerves. I walked up the stairs, and down the hall to me and Laughing Jacks room, when I bumped into someone.
"Oh..im sorry." I said quietly, looking up, into those black and white features that I very much missed.
"Remeber your place...Human." Laughing Jack said, coldly. As soon as those words came out of his mouth, I froze, my heart now feeling heavy.. is he mad at me for something? I walked to our room, and grabbed clothes from my closet, walked into the bathroom and turned on the water, undressing and stepping in as the water cascaded down my back. I heard the bathroom door open, and looked out the curtain. no one was there. After washing myself, I got out and dried of, changing into a pair of black shorts, a green tank-top and knee-length black socks. I walked out of the bathroom, to be met by my colorless friend, a weird emotion filling his eyes.
"Y/N", he said, with a husky voice.
"Hi laughing-" I was cut off by a pair of warm lips on mine, tasting like sweet, sweet candy. I felt his tongue gently glide across my bottom lip, and slightly opened my mouth, giving him better access. His hands found my waist, pulling me closer as I wrapped my arms around his neck. Our tongues battled for dominance, and he won, exploring his new territory. We broke apart from the kiss panting, as the need to breath came desperate.
"Y/N" he panted "I love you."
Everything stopped, did I love him to? It's been such a short time of knowing him, how do I know?
"I-I love you to...LJ" I said, gently laying my head on his shoulder.