Chapter 19

Hey guys. You should check out my new werewolf romance I just put up the prolouge /beginning. If you go to my page or whatever it's called. Anyway Sorry i haven't updated, but I have good reasons! First of all, I've been watching anime religiously... And I've also had to study a lot because I have end of level tests! Today I just finished my science (and got a good score) and next week is the 2nd part of the language arts, then we have math the week after that. Plus I have a history mid-term on Friday. I hate school.

>Zalgo P.O.V<

Her hair looked so shiny, so silky. Her body was made to perfection, as if she was a re-incarnation of Aphrodite. The way her arms sat above her, do to the chains. I would never get tired of this. Earlier this morning she yelled, and thrashed around. Saying she'd never be mine. She doesn't really have a saying though. It's in her blood, she belongs to me.

>Y/N P.O.V<

I laid in the bed, the chains had dug into my wrist so much that I eventually had to stop fighting, or I'd probably cut open a vein. I laid in this bed, staring at the ceiling as tears poured from my face. I would never see jack again, would I? I began to sob, choking on air. I heard the door open frantically, then close.
"My dear, are you okay?" He asked, wiping off my tears.

"Why won't you let me go?" I asked, my voice cracking as I tried to hold back a sob. His eyes were filled with sorrow. And he ran a hand down my cheek.
Next thing I knew my wrists were freed. I looked at him as I slowly brought my arms down, rubbing them gently and feeling a circular scab. I began sobbing more.
"I'm so sorry, Y/N I just didn't know how to get you to love me with LJ in the way" he said, I gently pushed on his figure, then laid back down onto my side, facing away from him. Love shouldn't hurt.
This
Isn't
Love