Chapter one

Y/n's pov

"HARRY JAMES POTTER I SWEAR TO MERLIN IF YOU DONT WAKE UP RIGHT NOW YOU WONT BE ABLE TO FOR THE NEXT WEEK!" I scream at him.
"Merlin y/n do you always have to wake me up like that?" He grumbles in response. Ever since dad adopted him and he moved in with us that's how I have been waking him up. I know it's a bit harsh but I've tried everything else and this is the only thing that works since Harry is a very heavy sleeper (most of the time). "Yes now get up Kreacher said breakfast is ready."

We walk into the kitchen to see a certain werewolf standing there sipping a cup of coffee, "Remus?" Harry questions,"What are you doing here?" Obviously Harry hasn't lived here long enough to know that this is a regular occurrence. "Morning Moony." I yawn. Harry seems confused and Remus chuckles at his expression.

After we explained to Harry Remus' 'regular morning visits' as dad calls them Hedwig pecked at the window. I had begged dad for ages to get an owl of my own but after Harry moved in, he said that I can stop asking him since we have Hedwig now. I didn't bother to answer back because I was feeling tired from helping decorate Harry's room.

"It's our Hogwarts letters!" Harry exclaimed with excitement. I hear movement upstairs, "Harry! You're going to wake up dad!" I whisper-shout at him and, as predicted, a muffled, "I'm not bloody getting up today. Kreacher you look after the kids." Could be heard throughout the house. I have the best dad in the world I think, silently giggling to myself. "What's so funny?" Remus asks. I guess it wasn't so silent after all.
"Oh nothing I was just thinking of a dream I had last night." I shrugged. It wasn't all a lie, I had had a funny dream last night.

Flashback:
"Harry can I borrow-" I was cut off by the sight of Harry hanging from the ceiling and dad trying to get him down. Then I woke up.

I am snapped out of my flashback by a rough, "Morning sweetie." I turn around to see dad standing there. "Morning dad." I yawn (again). He starts talking to Harry but I am not paying attention as my mind wonders to a certain red headed boy...

A/n Hi guys I know this chapter was short I promise the next one will be longer. I really hope someone reads this other wise I'm going to sound like an idiot. This is my first fan fiction so it my not be the best but I hope you like it. I don't want to make this too long cause I know it's boring but please comment it would make my day! Also I changed it to present tense.

Bye!💜
-Hope💗