Chapter 2:PTA Meeting

The kids in my class were  exceptionally amazing, from Kayla to Bobby. I loved each of my students very much.
I know they say teachers aren't supposed to  have favourites but there
was one student I  grew very fond of the most.

That was Maya.
Maya  was by far the prettiest 7 year old I have ever seen.
She had curly hair , the prettiest honey -hazel eyes and a wild imagination.

As any elementary teacher , wild imagination of students are  a must- expect in the business but there none other's imagination that I fancied more than Maya's.

Maya was always a joy  in class, with a great sense of humor and a teacher approved behavior .

  But what made me so close to Maya was the fact that we both lost our mothers a few years after our birth .
And I felt that I needed to give that care and attention I never got when my mum passed away ,hence resulting in us becoming closer.

I could have sworn she was my daughter in another life.
  I never knew any of Maya's family members, none ever came for games or talent shows.

It was just the usual routine , her driver drops her off at school in the morning and picks her up right after school .
I had never even met her driver before , none seemed to care so I guess I had to.

But it never showed on her , so I guess she never really bothered about it but I did ,because I suffered emotional trauma after the fateful demise and no one  ever knew , so I guess i wanted to be with her just to give that support.

That doesn't mean, I didn't like the other students, I did very much because every one of my students has his or her own unique personality.

  I had always guessed , Maya never had a dad , he never came to school , never wrote a letter when the school sent him reminders, and  not even attending P. T.A

The following week Saturday was a P. T. A meeting and I had to get ready for it.

P. T. A meetings was as boring as usual , a bunch of school staff and parents just having a meeting but right in the middle of the meeting, the door opened and in walked the Hottest man alive , he had
Black silky hair , sexy biceps which were outlined that it could be seen through his Suit, beautiful hazel eyes that could easily trap hopelessly love seekers.

Not even  Zac Efron could compare himself to him.
Omg! Who was this Man!

"Aah, welcome , Mr.Simmons ",the principal said ,as he got up to go and greet him.

All my female co-workers were in awe as I was.

"Simmons?" I swear I've heard that name before.