Chapter 1

Inanima.
A project that was done by humans. With huge advances in technology, they decided to create their own world. And a fascinating alien world it was. What you will hear, is a tale of three Inans whose live's were never, ever, the same..
.
.
.

  "Brilla, breakfast is ready dear!" Shouted Brilla's mother. Brilla was a young heart-shaped Inan. Like most other Inan, she had lanky arms and legs that had two fingers and toes, her eyes were large and her pupils had a strange shape, having what appeared to be two nibs on the sides of their pupils. And, like every young Inan, she was getting ready for her daily education in school.

  Brilla rushed downstairs and she happily ate her breakfast that was made by her mother. "I hope you have a great day at school today!" Brilla's mother said, she kissed Brilla on her head and she was sent off. Brilla hummed, she was very upbeat, even enduring the sheer boredness of her classes. She entered the school and many Inans were already grabbing their necessary books and utensils for their classes. Brilla strolled down the long hallways until she found her own locker. "Another day, another lesson" She sighed, still smiling and getting through her day. Brilla opened her locker and grabbed her stuff. Upon closing it, she saw one of her friends behind the door.

"Heya Bril!" An eraser-like Inan greeted Brilla. "WAAGH! Raysa!!" Brilla growled after stumbling from Raysa's sudden appearance. "Whoops- My bad" Raysa chuckled, she gave her hand to Brilla and raised her up. "So, how's your AP classes goin'?" Brilla asked, she brushed herself off and picked up her books she dropped. "Uugh, lotsa late-night studying" Raysa groaned, she had obvious eyebags under her blue eyes. "Also, I like your new look Raysa!" Brilla mentioned, now walking beside her. "Yeah, contact lenses, my mom's makin' me wear 'em" Raysa scoffed.

  The two walked down the school hallway, hoping to run into their other friend, Flowzie. "H-heya there..!" Flowzie shyly popped in from behind. "Woah! Heya Flowz!" Brilla waved at her. Flowzie was a huge hybrid rose-mayflower, with little red spines around her stem, leaves with rugged edges for hands, and roots for walking. Compared to Brilla and Raysa, she was very tall. "Hello Brilla, h-hello Raysa..!" Flowzie stuttered, she was a fairly shy Inan in the school. "So, just to be sure, we're headin' to Science, correct?" Brilla said, turning to her friends and walking backwards. The two nodded, confirming their destination.

  As the young Inans walked by the green lockers, the finally reached their science class. "I heard we might have a lab today.." Raysa whispered, walking into the classroom. As the three were getting ready to place their books upon entering the room, they were confronted by a large, strange creature, like no other creature they've seen. It wore a large lab-coat, had black hair, and it held a huge grin on it's face.

"Hello! You must be my students!" Said the creature.. who wasn't their science teacher

END OF CHAPTER 1