Chapter 2

The three were confused by the new being infront of their faces, but thanks to knowledge from their classes, they actually knew what it was. "A human?!" Raysa said, her eyes darted and looking at the human's details. "Yes! A human I am" The human conceitedly said, reeling himself back up and rubbing his lab coat. "Where's our science teacher?" Brilla asked. "Oh, your science teacher? They are.. absent! I am your substitute teacher!" The human said with a bit of hesitation. "A human science teacher, who would've known!" Raysa excitedly said to her friends, in which the both agreed.

  "The name is Crazzon. Dr. Crazzon" The human finally introduced himself. "My, we should get out the lab coats!" Dr. Crazzon exclaimed after his brief introduction. "Dr. sir? D-don't we place our stuff in the classrooms first..?" Flowzie said, her body slumping from the weight of the books she held. "Ah, please do so, but be sure to follow me afterwards" Crazzon sternly mentioned. The three nodded and placed their things on their respective desks before following behind Dr. Crazzon.

  Dr. Crazzon walked past the long hallways of the school. "Where are we goin'?" Brilla whispered to her friends. The two gave out a shrug. As they trudged through the hallway, the girls noticed the Inans giving strange looks to the human professor. The Inans whispered to each other and pointed at the exotic being. This caused the three girls to look at each other in worry. "Here we are!" Dr. Crazzon reached a dead end in the hallway, except for the stairs that led down to the school's dark storage place.

  "The storage room?" Raysa said in confusion. "Yep" Dr. Crazzon said, he fumbled for the storage's keys that he had in his lab coat's pocket. "Wait, aren't they in the classroom?" Brilla realized, stepping slightly to the side of Dr. Crazzon. "Oh- Uhh.. that's because the.. school didn't expect your science teacher to be gone. So it's in the storage room" Crazzon explained, again with the strange hesitation. "Fair enough.." Brilla shrugged, backing away and letting Dr. Crazzon do his thing.

  The door opened into the dark storage room. There were old desks thrown around, a large table with no chairs, and a locked cabinet that stood near the walls. The storage room had more doors that presumably led to more stored items in the school. "Make yourselves comfortable as I find the coats.." Dr. Crazzon said slowly. Brilla, Flowzie, and Raysa meekly walked in and sat on the table itself. "Are y-you sure this is w-where the coats are..?" Flowzie's stuttering worsened due to her unease of the storage room. "I.. guess so?" Brilla shrugged once more, unsure of what Crazzon was doing was normal.

  Dr. Crazzon began to grab something in his lab coat, appearing to the three Inans that he was grabbing his keys again for the cabinet. With a sudden turn, Dr. Crazzon loaded a medium, gun-like tool that pointed directly at the three girls. The three gave out a quick yelp of surprise before the human pulled the trigger, launching three small darts that stung the three. Before the three could do anything, their eyes rolled and they slumped down like ragdolls. "Perfect.." Crazzon blew the smoke that fumed out the gun's barrel, putting it in his inside pocket of the lab coat. His lab coat wasn't a normal one, but instead a very advanced one with large purple wires. Even more so was his clothing, which comprised of a mechasuit mixed with purple and black.

  Crazzon reached for a potent material he carried in his advanced coat. It was a bubbly, green substance that had a viscous look to it. He flicked the container a few times to settle the liquid down. "This new recipe better work.." Crazzon mumbled. He grabbed a syringe and sucked up the green substance. Grabbing the wrists of the unconcious Inans, he injected the three with the substance until there were none left. He let out a low chuckle as he opened the door into the hallways, leaving the three girls to wake up by themselves. Locking the door behind him, he waltzed back into class. With nobody in the hallways, he couldn't be caught for his actions.

"Now let the mutagen to it's bidding" He said, with his hands behind his back.

END OF CHAPTER 2