I rested my head on my hand that was on my knee, "Is that necessary?" I asked him with my smile becoming forced.

'Angel' sat up from his seat, and spread his legs out, cramming his bottom arms in between.
"Nah, but those words tend to just slip outta me~" He teased with a smirk. I hummed in response, knowing it wasn't going to be easy just having a civil conversation with him.

"My name is Vaggie, this is Charlie and this is (Y/n)," Vaggie introduced, gesturing to me and Charlie who waved and smiled at him, while I just stared at him with my never fading smile.

"We–" "LIKE VAGINA??!!?" Angel yelled out, making all of us flinch at the sudden uproar.
I glared at the male, who was just holding his hand to his mouth, stifling a laugh.

"-We have a proposition for you." She ignored his comment and just continued with the talk.
"Your princess, Charlie here has repurposed one of her family's buildings into a rehabilitation center for souls like you who we think have a chance at redemption." She explained thoroughly, making sure she has Angels attention.

"Our goal," Vaggie gestured to all of us, "Is to get a damned soul into Heaven! At least one-" She then held her hand out towards him, "Just to prove that is possible." She finished calmly, kinda surprised she even survived that.

Angel sat up, digesting the information Vaggie just spat out, "... Is it?"

"We don't know yet.." I replied, crossing my arms and legs.
"Uh huuuuh, right." Angel hummed out, clearly uninterested with the idea.

"BUT!-" Charlie chimed in hoping to save him and have Angel think about it,
"We want you to be our first test subject!"

My gaze landed on Angel who suddenly looked confused, "why me?"

I opened my mouth to speak but Charlie, once again, beat me to it.
"Because you seem like someone who regrets his life choices and would be interested in self-reflection and bettering himself!"

Angel looked kinda hurt and somewhat lost in thought by her reason, which I wouldn't blame him.

"Because, we have been talking to demons all day and nobody has agreed to it yet." Vaggie pushed Charlie by her cheek and spoke up in a more... Reasonable way.

Angel glanced at me with a raised brow, which I just returned with a nod.
He covered half his face suddenly bursting into laughter.

I let out a grunt and decided to take the stand.

"Look, you will get free meals, free housing and protection from hell's constant hazards that's if you agree to attend what activities we plan." I listed sternly, "And genuinely attempt to rectify your behavior, my friend."

Angel stopped laughing after a moment and sat up, facing me with a smirk.
"Sounds lame~"

I clenched my teeth as my eyes started to glow (F/c), but Charlie hugged my head and started to pat my down.
"awe! You can't tell me you enjoy standing on the side of the street waiting for someone to... " She hesitated for a second, "Y'know.."

My eyes landed on Charlie's now flustered face, already telling me what she was thinking of.

"I don't know, please finish that sentence~" Angel smirked teasingly, showing his gold tooth.
"Ugh, Charlie he's not a good candidate." Vaggie huffed, trying to just move the conversation to an end, which I would like too.

"We'll just look again tomorrow.." I added, looking down at the floor, still letting my anger flow out of my system.

"HEY!"