005 ⋮ the sex!

"Marvolo!" Tom hissed as Marvolo ran up to me, pulled me close to him, and kissed me. His hands traveled down to my waist from my face and pulled me extra close to him so we were against each other. Our kiss quickly got ended by Tom who pulled Marvolo away from me. I looked up at the two to see Tom was holding the back of Marvolo's neck tightly. He didn't look happy.

"I swear to God. We talked about this last night." Tom said as his eyes darkened as he looked at Marvolo who was smirking at him. They're so cute.

"Tell me you haven't thought about it. You know it's the only reason." Marvolo said as he grabbed Tom's right shoulder. I looked them up and down and pouted. I wanted to be between them so bad, I always did. I loved being between them and them towering over me, it made me feel some type of way that I craved.

          As they kept talking about whatever I took the opportunity to be between them. I wiggled my way between and looked up at Tom as they became dead silent. He looked down at me with a glare that wasn't out of the ordinary. He always has a mean look plastered on his pretty face.

          "Hi, Tommy." I wrapped my arms around his slender torso and nuzzled my face into him. So cozy.

The two began talking again as I continued to hug Tom. I really wanted Marvolo to at least touch some part of my body so I reached back to him with one of my hands. He grabbed it and I pulled him closer to me. He grabbed the hem of my pants and held them as they still blabbed on. Will they ever stop and pay attention to me?

          [ attention whore ]

"Darling? Are you ready?" They asked in unison after a few minutes of them speaking.

          "Ready."

          The two intertwined their hands with mine and we went walking towards the Great Hall for breakfast. I was excited for my Cheeri Owls considering I didn't have any the whole time we were locked up in our houses. I'm still a bit scared to be out of my house in case the killer(s) still might be lurking at the school, but I know I'm safe as long as I'm with Marvolo and Tom, they'll always keep me safe. They were practically my knight in shining armor, I know they'll do anything they have to do to keep me safe even if I don't like it, just like when the first kill happened. They know what's best for me and I'm very thankful for that — them. They're my angels sent from above, made especially for me.

          Before I knew it we made it to the Great Hall where most of the other students were either coming in or out. The three of us went to our usual spot at the middle of the Hufflepuff table. They sat on both sides of me and we began eating our breakfast.

"Are you excited for today, Princess?" Tom asked as he looked down at me. I was more than excited. I honestly didn't want the day to end and it barely even started. I have extra high hopes for this date.

"Very," I nodded. "Are yous excited for today?" I looked between them both as they chewed their food. They took a quick glance at each other and looked down at me.

"You have no idea how excited we are, Angel," Marvolo said. He honestly seemed the most excited out of the two of them, even me possibly. I smiled at him and leaned on him.

Shock! I swiftly got off of him and rubbed my arm and head to get the shock feeling off of me. They haven't shocked me in a while, I thought it was gone, I guess I was wrong. I wish it would go away, I hate getting hurt by them.

[ you love getting hurt by them, darling. just so they can fix it and make it all better ]

"Did he shock you?" Tom asked with concern lacing his voice and face thickly. I nodded.