004 ⋮ the first kill.

It was going around the school like wildfire. It was terrifying. I was scared beyond belief, especially since I couldn't find the twins at all and it was upsetting me more than I already was, to begin with. I was searching around the entire school for what felt like hours (possibly could have been hours with my luck) and nothing, since the news happened about the recent events we weren't allowed outside of the castle so I couldn't search outside for them. I couldn't take it anymore!

"Marvolo! Tom! I-I need yous!" I was worried sick to my stomach about them and it was like they didn't even care.

[ because they didn't care ]

          All I wanted was them. I wanted them to hold me and protect me and make it all better. I knew I'd be okay with them, I always am. I'm always safe with them.

I rounded the corner of the hallway as tears kept running down my face like a waterfall. I wiped my eyes and saw the twins down the hall. They noticed me and smiled. I ran over to them and hugged them with everything in me that I had at the moment which wasn't a lot. At least I'm safe now.

"What's wrong?"

"Don't cry."

"It's okay, Love."

"I couldn't find yous!" They wiped my wet and gross face as I tried to calm down.

"You should be in your dorm where it's safe, not looking for us." I shook my head, they're wrong. I should be with them, I should always be with them, to be honest.

"I'm safe with yous!"

          "We know, but you need to be in your house with everyone else in your house."

          "You shouldn't be with us or looking for us with what's happened, Doll. It's not safe out here for you." Why don't they want to keep me safe? That's what boyfriends are supposed to do, keep their girlfriends safe. Why aren't they?

[ because they don't care about you ]

          I looked up at the pair as my vision kept getting blurrier and blurrier by the second. I turned around on my heel from them and ran back to my common room while trying not to get caught by anyone. Now that I know that Marvolo and Tom don't care and don't want to keep me safe themselves, I don't want to get caught. I don't want in trouble.

          I eventually made it back to my common room as I calmed down enough. I went in to see a lot of Hufflepuff's hanging out in there comfortably. I wish I did that instead of trying to find Marvolo and Tom, they weren't worth getting worked up over or my time.

          "What's a matter, Eden? Wait, why were you out of here?" Venus asked standing up from the chair she was seated in. Venus was a seventh-year Prefect, just like Marvolo and Tom. She had very vibrant mid-length blonde hair, we were the same height funny enough (5'3), and she was nice. She so very nice, it was like she was a gift that was sent from above with how nice she was.

"I'm fine. I think I'll be heading to bed now. Goodnight." I moved past her and headed for the dorms. I needed an escape from those two boys that I fancied more than life and I needed it now.

[ monsters, sweetheart. not boys ]

Since none of the students were allowed out of their houses for a few days I haven't seen the twins. It has been tough and relaxing at the same time. It was tough because I missed them, I missed them so much it was driving me insane. I wanted them to hug me and kiss me and hold me and call me all those special names they call me! It was also relaxing because I didn't have to worry about them. I didn't have to worry if they actually cared because they couldn't really care since we were all stuck in our houses. All they had to care about was not killing anyone in their house

          [ if only you knew ]

          (they get annoyed easily, sometimes it's cute, other times it's scary). And they had to care about each other, that's it really, and making sure everyone in their house wasn't being naughty.

Today (Saturday) we were finally allowed out of our houses. I took my good old time leaving, while everyone else left in a rush. I didn't want to face the twins yet, but I had a feeling they would hunt me down eventually which made my stomach feel tingly. It was exciting and scary knowing they might hunt me down for avoiding them the day we're allowed out of our houses after days of being stuck in it like a prison.

I went out of the common room about six hours later after everyone else to hear stomping getting closer. Who would be doing that? I peered around the corner to see Marvolo and Tom.

          "Princess!" They saw me. Instead of running like I so badly wanted to do, I stayed put. I didn't move a single muscle, all I did was watch the two get closer and closer to me.

They finally made it to in front of me and grabbed my face with their large hands. I grabbed their shirts and got closer to them while on my tiptoes. What is going on with me? I wanted away from them and to be close to them at the same time. They both smirked as I got as close as I could to them so I was pressed against them. Left kissed me on the lips first, then right did. It was very shocking, like the first time we've kissed. Right pulled away and they crouched down to my height which I always liked, considering I always got to sit on them while facing them and they held me.

          They pulled me closer to them by my butt once I sat on them. "Baby?"

          "Yes?" My cheek got kissed by the quiet one.

          "You're so special." The quiet one murmured as his hand traveled under my shirt. He grabbed my waist and ran his thumb over my skin as he looked at me. It sent tiny shocks up my spine.

          "Tomorrow after breakfast we're gonna go on a walk outside. We'll go to the Black Lake and throw rocks in it like you want." I have been telling them how bad I wanted to go down to the Black Lake and throw rocks into it. I always do it at home and it's so fun. I hope they enjoy it as much as I do, or at least a little bit.

          "It'll be a date. This one will be better than the first one though." I hope.

"What else will we do?" We can't just go on a walk and throw rocks into the Black Lake. This date has to be epic and better than the first one!

The two glanced at each other as a smirk plastered across their faces, "We're gonna do something you won't ever forget."

"But it'll be later. After being outside we'll eat lunch and then maybe walk around some more, eat dinner, and head to the Room of Requirement where we're gonna sleep for the night." The whole entire day with them? I'm so excited!

"We're gonna have a sleepover?" They nodded.

          "Yeah."

          "Don't worry about bringing anything, we have it under control." I nodded in response. This weekend is going to be so amazing! Well, just Sunday, I wish we had all weekend together though. Maybe next weekend it can happen, we can do so many other fun things together! I'm so excited!