I turn it on and reeve the engine. I catch the attention of Jake who is working on a bike in his garage. I go slow down the driveway. As I ride past Jake I flip him off.

I get to the garage in 5 minutes. I go over to my personal garage and open it up. I have 2 racing bikes and 3 sports cars.

The bikes:

Blue Suzuki

Green Kawasaki 250

The Cars

A silver 2015 Camaro

A gray 2015 Camaro

A black 2015 Mustang

Tonight we are having a bike race. I going to ride my blue bike since I haven't gotten used to the green one yet. I take off my hat and put my hair in a messy bun. I start inspecting the bike to see if everything is working.

I'm halfway through the inspection when I hear the bell ring. I walk out to see Brandon.

"Can I help you?" I ask.

"I need to have my bike looked at."

"Ok"

----------------------------------------------

"Your brakes needed to be replaced. Try not to slam on the brakes at high speeds. It wears them out and then when you need them they don't work."

----------------------------------------------

I finish working on my bike 2 hours later. I put on new brakes and made some adjustments to make it go faster. I ride my blue bike home.

When I get to my house I notice that Jake has his whole gang over.

I'm about to open the door when I hear someone shout hey. I turn around the whole gang is looking at me.

"I heard that you are good at fixing bikes. Can you fix ours?" Chris asks.

"Yeah let me eat first."

With that I go inside. I make a sandwich and eat it. After that I go out side.

I walk over to Jake's house. They are waiting for me.

"Took you long enough." Jake says.

"I can always just go back and watch movies I don't need to fix your bikes." I say.

"NO!" they all say at once.

"Good now let me work."

Everyone but Jake goes inside to play video games.

"I want to now why Lexi is a nerd but can fight, has tattoos, can ride a motorcycle, and fix motorcycles." Jake says.

"That's none of your business." I say.

"I'm just curious."

"Curiosity killed the cat."

"Is that a threat? If it is then I'm not scared."

"Then you won't mind me giving you a roundhouse kick to the head."

"I'm good thanks."

"Not a word about any of this."

He leaves.

2 hours later I had fixed al of their bikes. I had fee time before dinner so I decided to play video games.

I am now getting ready for dinner. I made spaghetti and meatballs for dinner. I ate quickly then got excused to get ready for the race.

I put on ripped skinny jeans and a black short sleeved shirt that is form fitting. I fish tail braid my hair. I then put on my leather jacket. I grab my helmet. It covers my whole head.

I get on my bike and speed off to the race.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The picture is of Jake's bike.