Chapter 41

Ⓜ︎ⒶⓎ ②①, ②⓪①⑧

"Baby, you hungry?" Zach asks looking at me from his bed. I just shook my head no and continued looking up at the ceiling.

"Will you eat?" He asks still looking at me. I shook my head no again and still stared off at nothing.

The bed beside me dips and a body gets laid on top of mine. Zach's arms wrap around my waist as his head rests on my stomach. I have to pray that my stomach wouldn't growl to show how hungry I actually was. The hunger was like a tiger in a cage, scratching at the bars just trying to get out.

"Will you talk to me?" He asks another question. This one came out muffled due to his face being cuddled into the hoodie I was wearing.

"We are talking" I answer running my hand through his hair. The warmth from his body was radiating towards my small frame making the cold in the hotel room disappear faintly.

"Keep doing that" he whispers nuzzling his head farther into my stomach. I continue running my fingers through his hair, occasionally getting them stuck in a knot which I would carefully undo.

There was a knock on the door making Zach groan before standing up.

"What? What do you want?" He whines opening the door. Daniel pushes past him and runs into the room and jumps on top of me making me grunt.

"No. No no. That's my spot" the young brunette complains attempting to pull Daniel off of me. Daniel's arms wrap around my waist and my arms wrap around him.

"Ha," the blue-eyed boy laughs at Zach. He just huffs and sits down on the other bed.

"Do y'all want food?" Jonah asks looking down at his phone then looking up at everyone. While everyone said yes I just shook my head.

"Adalyn why are you not hungry? You haven't really eaten in days" he questions turning his phone off and throwing it on the bed. I just shrug which really wasn't an answer.

"An actual answer would be nice"

"I'm just not hungry. I'll be fine here if y'all wanna go out and eat" I wave him off and put my hands back on Daniel's back.

"You sure?" He asks furrowing his eyes brows.

"I'm not a baby Jonah. I'm fine" I laugh slightly making him grin a little.

"You sure you don't want someone to stay here?" He asks one more time.

"Jonah" I groan. "Just go"

The guys and the girls file out of the room but Christina turns to give me a quick glance.

"Are you sure you're okay bebe?" She asks with a little pout. I just smile slightly and nod before getting under the white devut. Chris just nods and shuts the hotel door.

~~~

Z A C H

"Goodnight guys," I said looking at the boys who entered their hotel rooms.

We got home from dinner and I had a box in my hand for Adalyn just in case I could talk her into eating.

None of us have seen her eat in the past week but she swears up and down that she has been.

After receiving good nights from everyone I entered the room and heard what sounded like someone getting sick. I placed the food by the tv and walked to the bathroom where I heard it again. I knock on the door and I heard rustling before the towel flushed.

"You okay baby?" Adalyn just nodded and walked past me to her bed getting under the covers. Her back was facing me when I walked up behind her and placed my hand on her shoulder. I turned her on her back and kissed her forehead letting my lips linger there for a moment.