Chapter 24

Sucky chapter. I'm sorry🥺

Ⓜ︎ⒶⓇⒸⒽ ①④, ②⓪①⑧

"PORTLAND" Daniel yelled excitedly. We finally arrived in Daniel and Tyler's hometown and they were jumping off the walls. The rest of the Seavey family was extremely excited as well since they haven't seen the two boys in a while. They were also nice enough to let us stay the night so we didn't have to waste money on a hotel.

While the blue-eyed boy was jumping up and down everyone else was chilling out on the couch or on the floor. I was laying on top of Zach's back while he was scrolling through his phone and I was just watching as he did so.

He found some really cute edits of the band and of us and would show make sure I was watching them over his shoulder.

Ever since he confessed his feelings we've gotten closer. He won't let me tell him I love him yet because he doesn't want it to seem like I was pressured to say it. I don't feel pressured but I am waiting for the perfect moment to tell him.

"Whatcha thinking about?" the young boy asked looking at me. I smile and shake my head.

"Nothing. Find more cute edits. I love watching those" I whisper. I felt a light kiss on my cheek and he starts scrolling through edits again.

After about thirty more minutes of doing absolutely nothing, we unloaded what we needed from the bus and into the Seavey residence.

"Adalyn my other daughter" Keri screamed when she saw me. I laughed and ran up to hug her receiving a tight hug in return.

"My sista" I hear a female voice screech. I turn around and see my favorite blonde ever.

"Anna" I yell hugging her as well. After getting hugs from everyone we all head inside and eat some lunch.

"So room arrangements. Anna said that Adalyn can sleep in her room. Daniel, you will sleep in one of your brother's rooms. And we can have three boys in Daniel's and two in the guest room. We have an air mattress for whoever in Daniel's room" Jeff stated all in one breathe.

"Sleepover?" Anna asks excitedly. I look at her and nod my head vigorously.

"Finally won't be the only girl surrounded by boys" Anna groans. I just laugh at her and continue eating my food. After everyone was finished Keri started washing dishes and I felt bad because no one was helping her. I got off the couch and walked into the kitchen.

"What can I do to help?" I ask walking to her.

"Nothing. You're a guest go sit down" she smiled back.

"Okay if you truly want me to act like a guest then I'll go sit on the couch and not talk at all. You treat me like family all the time but that only changes when I ask if you need help. Therefore treat me like family now and give me something to do so I don't feel lazy by sitting on my butt watching you do the dishes" I say taking the sponge and plate out of her hand. She steps back laughing and throwing her hands up in surrender.

After a few hours, we had to get headed to the venue for the show and to prepare for the show itself.

I was walking towards the dressing room when I heard the boys talking again. I decided to be nosey and listen in.

"When will you ask her?"

"I don't know bro"

"Anyone else getting deja vu right now?"I finally decided to walk through the door and expose myself.

"Yep. I am" I say easing my hand up and crossing my arms over my chest with a smirk.

"W-what?" Zach asked flustered.

"Remember our first show when you saw me in the hallway after my shower?" I ask looking at him he just nodded and his eyes were still wide "I kinda lied. I was standing by the door when Jonah asked you when you were gonna tell me. Surprise"

"Seriously?" He asked seeming a little mad.

"Yep" I mumble popping the p. "I didn't know exactly who y'all were talking about though so I really didn't pay much mind to it" I shrug. It looked like he was about to say something else but was cut off by Jon walking in.

"Picture time" he yells clapping his hands together and ushering us out of the room.

During pictures, Daniel was messing around and was slipping on the slick floor while I just watched him.

"Don't fall" I laugh. The girl comes down the line and hugs all of us and shows us the pose she wants us doing but of course, Daniel slipped and tried to catch himself but ended up dragging me with him. He saved us both and we were in the position like a dancer dipping their partner.

"Oh my god. You two stay like that. Forget the whole pose" the fan says laughing. Daniel and I look at the camera like deer caught in headlights. When the picture was taken I slowly stood up straight again so we didn't fall. Zach had a look of jealousy on his face looking at me and Daniel. When he makes eye contact with me he turns his head and greets the next fan.