It's out

After eating breakfast we all got ready for school and headed out.  Once at school we wandered around the halls a bit before everyone's phones started going off.

I pulled out my phone seeing someone had airdropped something (if you don't know what that is it's pretty much an anonymous message that this person sent to the whole school)

I clicked on the link and gasped at the video.  I looked over seeing all of the boys in their phones "Guys please don't watch it" I said quietly.

I didn't want any of these boys seeing the video,  it would change how the thought of me.  

It was to late,  Yoongi had already clicked on the link and I heard the faint sounds of groans. Why Yoongi was the one I really didn't want to see it.

"Yoongi please" I said standing in front of him "You can't see the gun unless your really looking for it....  No one will be so....  Aish baby your fucked"

He pulled me into a hug kissing the top of my head.  "I know who did it" Jennie said "who" I asked "the only person who had the video" she said "Lisa" they all said at the same time.

"I'm so fucking done" I said walking into the cafeteria  where everyone else was eating breakfast. I walked over to the table where Lisa,  rose,  jisoo,  and Bambam were sitting.

"So I see you got our present" Lisa said smirking and I scoffed "Stand up"   I said and this time she scoffed "Now" my voice was laced with demand.

She gulped before standing up,  "Im done with your bullshit" I said and she rolled her eyes but like I said I was done  I didn't hesitate before leaving a punch to the side of her face causing her to collapse and then I got ontop of her hitting her over and over again.

"Get the hell off her" Bambam called and then smacked me,  Damn he hits like a bitch.  I didn't even have time to blink as Yoongi was already on top of him beating him senselessly as was I with lisa. 

Sadly though the boys pulled us off of them not wanting is to get in to much trouble "Don't you ever fuck with me again or I'll fucking kill you" I yelled trying to get out of Jimins grip.

"Now that everyone knows....  Come here baby we don't have to hide it anymore" Bambam said to me "What are you talking about" I asked and he smiled.

"Baby stop playing dumb everyone knows we are together and that I didn't mean to release the video"