23

its been a week and i finally decided to do what i wanted to do for a while, but without lana. it was dark outside and i was dodging calls from legit everyone but i didnt care i wanted to go back to my old hustle!

"welcome- kali! kali's back!" one of my favorite stripper friends said, her name was liz btw. "welcome back" the guard said "so thats it ? im hired on spot ?" "please kal, my husbands business was shit without there main girl" liz said, a little summary of liz's life her husband owns the strip club, she says she doesnt care about the money but its still a fun thing to do.

"liz, can i borrow ur glittery suit?" she just throws her outfit to me "keep it, half these things dont even fit on me!" she says upset "what happened?" "i dont know! i feel bloated half the time" "pregnant bitch" i said causing her to laugh "nope dont even say that" she said laughing "did u go to lana's funeral liz" she nods her head "u visited her?" i nod my head "i miss her." "i know i do to." "who killed her" "a local gang thing, the castino-cast- i dont remember! they have like have connections with the police thats why they dont get caught" "fucking idiots" i said "like really? a strip club? u guys gotta be broke or something" i said putting on some make up "thats what i said but no baby they got hella money, and my husband just found out that there were sneaky bitches here putting some dirty money over here."

"where were u all night!" mar said, "she was out like damn mar" karly said "how was stripping bitch!!" tyler said, oh poor tyler never with the program "stripping?" mar said "i said swimming dumb ass" but i will say tyler is a great actor "u went back to stripping" he said "yes, i was bored and i got hella bags y'all!" i said showing off the money i got "perioddd bitch and i was mcdonalds so" tyler said looking me up and down "u cant be serious" he said "come on babe, its really nothing" "but its dangerous- samy tell her!" "yo i stay out of shit" he said going next to karly "dante?" "sorry kal i love you but mars right, they got dirty shit going on there" "leave me tf alone! always tryna ruin my hustle" i said walking away