She looked at him with love and guilt.

Love which she always had for him and guilt that may be their decision of marrying them both was wrong and surely a suffering one for Ali AND Samahir.

"Make a tray ready for Samahir."
He said calmly.

"She won't eat!!"
Tooba maa shoke head in dismay.

"She will!!!"
He said in a dominating voice.

She nodded with a hope that may be Samahir will eat and started serving food for two people in a tray.

She knew that Ali alao haven't eaten since last night or may be not from yesterday.

One thing that was his specialty was thathe was not uaed to exhibit his feelings in front of everyone.

He took his gloves off and put his gun in holster.

He was in his uniform.

"Here!!"
Tooba maa stretched tray in front of her and he quickly held it.

She smiled weakly and Zara jaw and she went towards Tooba maa's room.

Ali started making his way towards Samhirs room with heavy steps.

As soon as he reached near her room he put tray on table placed in lobby and took something put from his pocket.

He gave a brief look to the hair pin he took from Samahir's hair that day when they got locked in Rafey's room.

Blinking his thoughts away he did his moat favourite thing and with a click door got opened.

He put the pin back in his shirts pocket and kicked door.

__________

Samahir was laying flat on her back gazing the ceiling.

All the lights were turned off when she heard the sound of door opening.

She quickly sat up cause she knew taht their is only one person in this house who could dare to unlock the door of Samahir Rehab khan's room even when she was in no mood of meeting anyone.

But when he used to care about her mood?  He was Ali Khan and that was enough to make the mood or for her spoil the mood.

Within a moment he entered in but when she saw him holding tray in his hands, her eyes be and saucer size.

"Turn on the light!!"
He said authoritively.

She quickly switched on the lights cause button was beside her bed.

Her duppata was still arou nd her head covering it showing that she just prayed Salah.

He closed the door behind woth a livk and marched towards her bed.

She kept on looking at him with tired and shocked eyes.

He placed the tray infront of her and stood straight making some space between his both legs as if he was in some parade.

"Eat!!"
He commanded.

"I don't want!!"
She said rolling her eyes.

She didn't want to cry in front of him and was contunously blinking her tears away.

She was still grieving on the fact that too many lives got lost due to her.

Ali somehow knew about her state and reason behind it.

"I guess that much punishment is enough for her."
He murmured to himself and she kept on playing with her fingers.

"They didn't die because of you!!"
He said finally taking a sharp breath.