"Bye Nellie. I call you." Theo said pressing a kiss to Janelle's forehead who had been napping but now opened her eyes, smiling at her cousin.

"It's almost like they have a secret language." Denise said pointing to the two babies.

"Who knows, maybe they do." Maura smiled.

Theo handed his Nemo toy to Niall when Janelle went back to sleep.

"For baby." He grinned and Niall cooed, picking him up and smothering his face with kisses.

"I'll miss you little man. Be a good boy, yeah?" Niall placed him down and Theo nodded.

Harry and Niall hugged everyone goodbye. It was a bitter sweet moment; leaving them behind but knowing that they are going back to their own home. To raise their child and be a family.

"We'll miss you all so much." Harry said, he too had grown so fond of the Horans despite what had gone down between him and Bobby.

"We'll miss you too. So much." Must said, holding a smiling Theo in her arms.

Their flight was called for the last time and with one last wave, they turned around and left.

Looking back, Niall saw that his family was still stood there and they all waved at him which he returned.

*

About half into the flight, Janelle woke up from her earlier nap and Niall freaked out.

He was hoping that she would stay asleep for the rest of the flight. Yes, they were in first class, Bobby and made sure of it but still he didn't want to annoy anyone with his baby's cries.

He grabbed her binky and gave it to her but she only cried louder, dropping it in the process.

"I'm sorry baby, we'll be home soon. I promise." Niall tried bouncing the baby. And it seemed to work but as soon as he stopped, she started crying again.

"Let me take her." Harry offered and Niall was quick to hand over the wailing baby.

"Check her nappy." Niall whispered and Harry did just that but it was dry and she continued crying.

"Shhh baby, tell Dady what is wrong." Harry bounced her gently.

"Hello, I'm so sorry for being nosy. But would you need some help with her, I'm seated right behind you." An older lady, who seemed like she was in her late forties asked as she stood next to Harry since he was the one close to the aisle.

"Uh thanks..." Harry trailed off waiting for her to fill in the name.

"Agnes. I'm Agnes, forgive my manners." She smiled.

"Oh erm, nice to meet you Agnes. I'm Niall this is my boyfriend, Harry and this is our daughter Janelle." Niall introduced.

"Oh it's lovely to meet you all." She smiled and waved at the baby who was looking at her all along.

"I'm sorry if she was bothering you. It's her first time on a plane. She was born in Ireland and now we are going back home." Niall explained.

"Oh it's nothing." Agnes brushed off. "She wasn't bothering me at all. I just love babies and my daughter gave birth three months ago in Dublin. I've been with her helping out and I'm now traveling home. I've learned a few tricks about babies and I think I can help you. If you are willing that is." She asked politely.

Harry looked at Niall and they seemed to be having a silent conversation.

At last Niall turned back to her and pointed at the seat infront of them.

"Would like to join us here then?" He asked and she nodded happily.

As if on cue, Janelle let out a loud cry and Harry handed her to Agnes.

The rest of the flight was surprisingly calm.

Agnes was right she was really good with kids. By the time the plane touched down in London, Niall had learned that their daughter fell asleep quickly when someone was running their hand through her hair and that she liked having her toes played with.

*

"Welcome home, baby girl!" Harry said softly so as not to wake up their sleeping daughter, as they stepped into Niall's flat.

It was already late and Niall wasn't surprised that Janelle was out like a light.

Once they had dropped their bags, shoes and coats by the door, they walked upstairs.

"Nick is amazing!" Niall gushed when he saw a big 'welcome home Janelle' in the nursery that had been stuck to the right side wall. "You wanna sleep in your room tonight?"

Harry placed the car seat he had in his hands on the changing table and turned to Niall.

"How 'bout we just sleep as a family tonight and then she'll sleep in here tomorrow?" Harry asked taking her out of the car seat and holding her close to his chest.

Niall placed the baby bag down and groaned because Harry was giving him a puppy dog face, one that he wasn't able to resist.

"Harryyy, fine but let me change her in her night clothes first." Niall answered and Harry agreed.

While being changed, Janelle woke up once but as soon as Niall placed her in the crib that they had moved from the nursery to Niall's bedroom, she was out again.

"She was tired." Niall commented, smiling down at his baby as she slept.

"Yeah she was," Harry answered and hooked his arm over Niall's shoulders. "We should get ready for bed, too." He yawned and Niall agreed.

They went to the bathroom and brushed their teeth then changed into sleeping clothes; which consisted of a large tee for Niall and briefs for Harry.

"I love you, Harry." Niall snuggled into Harry and the latter pulled him closer if that was even possible.

"And I love you too, thank you for giving me a family." Harry kissed Niall's head and Niall did the same with Harry's chest.

"Haz?" Niall called softly.

"Hm?"

"Do you think we should take up Agnes' offer when I get back to work?" Niall asked referring to the card that the woman had given them and told them that she had a day care center if they needed someone to watch their baby.

"Gemma already offered and mum is more than willing to watch her but yeah, we'll enroll her just to be going on days when there's no one to watch her." Harry explained quietly.

"I love your  family." Niall breathed. "We should get some rest before she wakes up."

"You are right." Harry looked over to the crib. "Goodnight, baby."

"Night, pet."