𓄿Chapter 13𓄿

Comincia dall'inizio

"Dumbass!! I'm the one who helped you buy those things for [Y/N]!" Iwaizumi yelled before [Y/N] titled his head.

"You helped buy it but you didn't deliver it!" Oikawa shouted before Iwaizumi groaned.

"Trashykawa!! I walked with you to Karasuno!" Iwaizumi yelled before [Y/N] continued to walk to the arcade.

"Look Iwa~Chan! You scared poor [Y/N]~Chan away!!" Oikawa cried before Iwaizumi sighed.

"Come on. Let's go." Iwaizumi said as he dragged Oikawa by his hoodie.

"Hey [Y/N]." Iwaizumi waved as he waved to [Y/N] while dragging Oikawa behind him. [Y/N] waved back before he continued walking. After some walking, the three made it to the arcade and entered.

"Alright ShittyKawa, what now?" Iwaizumi asked as he let go of Oikawa.

"Well, [Y/N] and I were gonna play some games together but you had to third wheel and ruin the fun!" Oikawa pouted before Iwaizumi glared at him.

"B-but we can still play games together!!" Oikawa said as he waved his hands in front of him.

"How about we have a little competition? Let's see who can get the most tickets." Iwaizumi said before Oikawa raised a brow.

"How many tokens do we get?" Oikawa asked before [Y/N] pointed to himself and put up three fingers.

"You want only three token?!" Iwaizumi and Oikawa asked in unison before [Y/N] nodded.

"[Y/N]~Chan! You're crazy!" Oikawa shouted before Iwaizumi smacked him behind his head.

"Hey! Keep your voice down idiot!" Iwaizumi scolded as Oikawa rubbed his head. [Y/N] then pointed at the two and put up all his fingers.

"So we get ten each?" Iwaizumi asked before [Y/N] nodded. The masked boy then took out his phone and started typing.

"No matter how many tokens you get, I'll still win." [Y/N]'s phone said as a shiver went down Oikawa and Iwaizumi's spine.

"O-okay [Y/N]~Chan! I'll get the tokens!" Oikawa said as he went to go exchange for the tokens.

After Oikawa came back and gave [Y/N] his three tokens, the boy walked away as Iwaizumi and Oikawa watched him walk away.

"That boy sure is mysterious." Iwaizumi laughed before Oikawa nodded. Then Iwaizumi smacked Oikawa on the head.

"Hey!! What did I do!?" Oikawa yelled.

"Thats for what you did to [Y/N] in junior high!" Iwaizumi shouted as Oikawa looked down.

"You're right. I deserved that." Oikawa said as Iwaizumi looked at Oikawa.

"I regret doing those things to him. Which is why I'm trying to start over with him." Oikawa said before ringing was heard throughout the arcade.

"JACKPOT!!!" Rang throughout the arcade as the two made their way to the source of the sound.

"[Y/N]!?" The two said as they watched the boy in front a machine called "spin and win." The boy then went to another spin and win machine and inserted a token before spinning it.

"JACKPOT JACKPOT JACKPOT!!" The machine rang.

"Again?!" Oikawa yelled as Iwaizumi stared in shock. [Y/N] then picked up his last coin and looked at it before inserting it into the next spin and win machine. He spun the wheel as Oikawa, Iwaizumi and many others in the arcade watched the machine spin.

"JACKPOT!!" The machine rang.

"How lucky is that kid?!"

"I've never seen anyone get three jackpots in a row!" Someone said as people started to talk about [Y/N]'s luck. [Y/N] looked at all the tickets on the floor in front of him and the tickets still coming out the machines as he recalled what Yuna told him.

"I've got to admit, when it comes to games and stuff, you sure are a lucky one!"

"I guess we already know who won." Iwaizumi laughed as Oikawa pouted.

"We didn't even stand a chance." Oikawa said as [Y/N] patted his back.

"Come on, we still have our tokens. Let's just play a few games before we go." Iwaizumi said before [Y/N] pointed at the machine that was still spewing out tickets.

"Guess we'll wait." Oikawa said.

⚝──⭒─Time Skip─⭒──⚝

"I've gotta admit [Y/N], your luck is insane." Iwaizumi said as they walked. [Y/N] had won every game they played and had over ten thousand tickets.

"[Y/N]~Chan is so nice! He gave the tickets he didn't spend to the little kids at the arcade." Oikawa smiled as [Y/N] nodded. [Y/N] only wanted the huge [F/A] stuffed animal. It only cost around three thousand tickets so he had plenty to spare.

"Yeah, [Y/N] is nice unlike your annoying ass." Iwaizumi said.

"You're so mean Iwa~Chan!!" Oikawa pouted as [Y/N] let out a little giggle. Currently the trio were walking [Y/N] home despite [Y/N]'s protests for them not to.

"[Y-Y/N]!" The masked boy had looked up to see a familiar person.

'Asahi.' The boy thought as Oikawa raised a brow. [Y/N] had waved at the third year before walking up to him.

"H-hey." Asahi said with a wave. [Y/N] had leaned forward a bit which caused Asahi to lean back. [Y/N] then reached up and patted Asahi's head. Asahi turned red as the two Aoba Jousai students watched their interactions.

"S-so you forgive me?" Asahi asked before [Y/N] nodded.

"Ha! That's great! A-also! I wanted to tell you that I'm back on the team! Haha, I guess Hinata really did leave an impact on me." Asahi laughed which caused [Y/N] to giggle a bit.

"[Y-Y/N]! When did you start laughing?!" Asahi asked in pure shock. In his three years at Karasuno, hes never heard [Y/N] laugh. [Y/N] shrugged before waving.

"Ah, bye [Y/N]. See you tomorrow." Asahi said before he walked pass [Y/N]. [Y/N] signaled the two Aoba Jousai students to follow him. Oikawa and Iwaizumi nodded before walking with [Y/N] again.

"So? Their ace is back huh?" Iwaizumi asked before [Y/N] nodded.

'Now that Asahi is back, Nishinoya is back too. We'll definitely be able to put up a fight against Aoba Jousai.' [Y/N] thought to himself before pointing to his house.

"Oh, your house is there." Iwaizumi said as [Y/N] nodded. The boy then opened the front gate before waving to the two boys in front of him.

"Bye [Y/N]~Chan! Let's go on another date soon! Also heres your milk bread!" Oikawa said as he handed [Y/N] a bag of milk bread. [Y/N] nodded before waving at Iwaizumi.

"Goodbye [Y/N]. Good luck because next time we see you and Karasuno on the court, we won't let you guys win." Iwaizumi smiled.

"Hahah." [Y/N] covered the face on his mask as he laughed.

"Challenge accepted I see." Oikawa smirked as [Y/N] nodded. With that [Y/N] waved before closing the gate and walking to the front door.

'As if I'll let my crows go down to them.' [Y/N] thought as a smirk formed on his face.