𝟬𝟬𝟯.⠀⠀⠀⠀bonnie and clyde

Start from the beginning

"Well, if I'm imposter I'm going after you first." Lud mumbled.

Elena smirked, "I dare you."

Not too long after the game began and to Elena's luck she was in fact imposter as was Corpse. The two wandered the the halls looking for their next victim, Elena had immediately gone after Dream, as Corpse killed off Poki.

Elena had been imposter a few times and within those few times she surprisingly had gotten away with it and won her rounds. Though anxiety nipped at her from time and time as she knew one slip up and Corpse, Sykkuno and even Rae would know she was imposter.

It was one of the reasons she kept her mouth occupied with a food or a drink knowing she'd start stuttering and tripping over her words when asked where she was whilst everyone was being killed.

She also found that getting as many kills quickly helped to her advantage at times, however it wasn't always that simple.

"Oh, shit, Lud's here." She noted as Corpse rounded her pink character. "No, no, no." She said moving her character back and forth hoping the man with the horns would get the idea.

"If we kill Lud off in the first round, they'll know it's me." She explained out loud, glancing over to the monitor that displayed her chat log. "I said I'd go after him first . . ." She said, a sigh of relief left her as Ludwig exited electrical as Corpse and Elena went the opposite way.

Suddenly the words 'DEAD BODY REPORTED' appeared on her screen as well as gasps echoed through her pink/cat headset. She also gasped alongside Corpse, she held back her laughter as everyone began to shout accusations at one another.

She listened as everyone spoke before Lud asked Elena where she was.

"El was with me." Corpse spoke up before she could utter a sentence out, "We saw you in electrical, we came from Coms." He explained smoothly.

"Mmhmm." Lud trailed off not fully believing the two; since he had been in a game where the two had been paired as imposters and got away with it, surprising everyone.

"I believe them, I saw them run past me too in electrical, body is on the other side." Sykkuno defended, "Though I didn't see Toast the entire round." He pointed out.

The conversation continued as the time for votes began to decrease.

"I'm skipping." Elena announced as did Corpse, Rae, Sykkuno, Lud and Toast. As Grease, Poki, Dream, and Myth's names were all crossed out and silenced.

The game returned.

"Oof." Elena said biting into a pocky as she and Corpse entered Navigation. Her doe eyes trailed to the entrance as where Lud had entered, before his body dropped due to her. She and Corpse exited the room and made their way through weapons and towards MedBay.

She turned off the lights.

"I kinda wanna just get everyone else and make it a quickie." She said with a shrug, "No, I'm on my last one." She pouted, "Oh!" Rae entered MedBay as Corpse and Elena walked past her only to kill her and make their way towards Admin.

"Sorry, Rae." Elena apologized as the two passed Sykkuno, "Not killing my favourite anime boy." She said as they passed the male and bumped into Toast, "Ha!" She cheered as her character snapped Toast's neck.

The game screen turned black as it showed 'VICTORY' on their screens as the imposters won, displaying 'CORPSE' and 'ELYSIANS'.

"Bonnie and Clyde strike again." Dream announced as some laughed.

"I told you guys!" Lud exclaimed. "No one listened to me."

"Shh, it's okay."

Elena grinned, "It's okay Lud, maybe you'll get me back if you're imposter." She said as he agreed.