04- Last Day

DENKI POV
Well this week has been horrible. Last do a recap.

Monday- everyone ignored me cause they thought I cheated on Jiro and Mina burned my arm. I got called murderer.

Tuesday- I got tied up and burned by Mina

Wednesday- when I turned on my phone the article was being posted by everyone and I saw a petition to kick me out of UA

Thursday- there were posters around the school with my face and the word "MURDERER" in big red letters.

Now it is finally Friday and I don't have to go to class. I get dressed in jeans, a white tank top, a jacket and yellow converse, and wait until I know everyone is gone to make my breakfast. I decide to make some crêpe batter and out it in the fridge to set while I go get Zuzu and Toshi.

I go to the 1-A classroom and do the Anna knock from Frozen. Soon Mr Aizawa comes out with Izuku. "I told the class I'd be back soon. Let's go get Shinso." He said smiling. Izuku looked confused "What's happening?" "You and Shinso are going to hangout with me on my last day." He then looked somber "It's that day already?" I nodded

Once we have Shinso the three of us go back to the kitchen and I make the crêpes. "So what do you guys wanna do?" "We haven't done parkour in a while." Shinso suggests. We all agree to go to the park after breakfast. We split off to get changed into more suitable clothes and grab our skateboards. I stay in the clothes I was already wearing. 

When they came back I look to see what there wearing. Mido is wearing black ripped jeans, a half black half white button up that's tied at the waist and green converse. Toshi is wearing jeans that have white vertical stripes down one side, a half white half black button up with devil heads on it and purple converse.

We walked to the gate before putting down out boards and riding to the park where we usually did parkour. We out our boards in a public locker and I put a lock on it. We look at each other then look at the stone fence surrounding the park. "Let's start with a race," Zuku says "Jump the fence, any wall flip on the rock wall, top of the playground, off the playground and to the walkway wall jumping to the top. Last one done has to buy slushies." Toshi and I grin and nod 

"Ready" we line up "Set" we crouch "Go!" we take off running toward the fence, deciding what to do on the way. I decide to do a basic vault over the wall. Running to the rock wall I decide on doing a back flip off the wall to give me some distance from them. Heading toward the play ground I run up the slide and pull my self up on to the roof of the play ground. I jump to the lower roof and run across the monkey bars, on my way to the walkway Toshi comes up beside me, I run just a little bit faster and start the jumps to the top. It only took three jumps and I came in first, winning out little competition. Toshi came next then Zuku. 

"So what did you guys do?" I asked, Zuku decides to tell first "I did a safety vault over the wall, hand flip on the wall, jumped the stairs, onto the roof, went down the pole, then saw you two ahead of me." "Zuku you need to take more risks." I point out "Anyway," Toshi says "I vaulted over the wall, did a wall flip but at 180 I kicked off the wall into a dive roll, got on the low roof, jumped to the high roof, jumped to the slide, side flipped off, caught up with you." I rolled my eyes at him "And you need to take less risks." we all laughed and went to the swings.

We spent the day laughing and talking, skating around town. I felt my phone buzz and pulled it out, I look to see that its the alarm I set to remind me to go back to the school. "Guys its 2:30. we need to go back to the school." my dad and Mr Aizawa decided that we'd meet at the airport so we could say our good byes. We go back to the school to see the teachers standing out front waiting to say good bye to me. I start crying as we walk up and I'm surrounded by people hugging me. once they back away I get hot and take off my jacket forgetting about my arms. 

"What happened?" "O-oh just a bully. Nothing important." "Denki that is important, who did it?" Mic says softly. I don't say anything so he just looks at them. "Looking at them we have few options, there definitely burns but I can't tell from who. Can you take off your shirt so I can take pictures and I'll deal with it tomorrow." I take off my shirt to get them documented. 

I say good bye to each of the teachers before Aizawa speaks "It's time to go Denki." I say one last good bye before walking to Aizawa's car with Zuku and Shinso, we all get in and talk about random things on the way to the airport. We got to the airport and I saw my dad. I said my last goodbyes as my dad came over. "Denki, are you ready?" dad asked "Yeah, I'm ready. I'll see you soon." "Bye Denki." "Well miss you." "Kaminari, I hope you do well at your new school."

Dad and I are three hours early for our flight so that we aren't late. We go through security and customs and get something to eat before we found our gate. Our flight was boarding so we went on the plane. It soon took off and I fell asleep.

1011 words