03- English?

Italics are English

IZUKU POV
I wake up to my alarm going off at 5am and get dressed in to joggers and a tank top. I jump off my balcony and head to the 1-c dorms to wake up Shinso for our morning walk. I jump up to his balcony and tap his window. He comes out side and we jump down. We go to the park and as we get there our phones go off. We check them to see the article being posted by everyone and that Monama started a petition to kick Denki out of the school. We both start texting Denki and made our way back to school.

DENKI POV
I woke up to the sound of my phone blowing up. I decide to turn the ringer off and get dressed into my uniform. My phone keeps vibrating so I turn it off deciding to leave it in my room all day. I grab my school stuff and head to class not bothering to eat breakfast.

As I'm going through the common area Sero and Mina stop me. "Where do you think your going?" Mina says "To class?" I answer Mina then hits me with acid "What did we say about taking back?" I put my head down. "Now put your jacket on to cover that burn and stay out of our way." Mina says, I start to walk away and hear Sero say "Your so sexy when your confident babe."

I make it to class and take my seat. I see Izuku come in and he starts to walk over to me looking concerned but Mr. Aizawa comes in and he takes his seat.

~~~TIME SKIP~~~

The lunch bell rang and I rush out of the classroom quickly getting myself lunch and bringing it outside so I don't get in the way of anyone.

IZUKU POV
I walked into the classroom and start to walk over to Denki until I see Mr. Aizawa walk in. I take my seat and continue to watch Denki. He looks in pain whenever he does anything. When the lunch bell rings he's the first one out and by the tone I get to the cafeteria I can't find him. I text him and don't get a response. I text Shinso and he doesn't know where he is either.

When lunch ends I go back to class and see him in his seat talking down the note. I take my seat and take the note as well. As I'm taking the note I hear Mr Aizawa "Kaminari can I speak to you in the hall please?" I look at Denki and he looks nervous "Y-yes sensei"

DENKI POV
"Kaminari can I speak to you in the hall please?" I freeze. I what does he want from me? Is he gonna hurt me to? "Y-yes sensei." I manage.

We're into the hall and he gives me a hug accidentally hitting my burn. I hold back a wince and hug him back. "Principal Nuzu just sent out the email that your moving. I'm going to miss you. I'm going to let you take Friday off. Is there anyone you want to join your?" I was shocked "Y-yeah," I stuttered "Midoriya and if it's possible Shinso." "I can make that happen." He smiled a few tears went down my face and he hugged me again "Just come to class out of uniform on Friday okay? You don't have to come in. Just knock in a way I'll know it's you. Now let's go back to class before the period change." He smiled.

The bell rings as we go back in. Every one leaves as I pack up my things and go to English with Mic. He stops me at the door and gives me a hug "I expect a lot from you in this class for your last week." He smiles "Don't worry," I say "I'm fluent. My dad taught me since we have family in Canada and it's universal." He stares in disbelief "Then why did you almost fail my class?" I laugh "I don't like to show off and you were teaching easy stuff." We both laugh then head in.

"Alright class today we are going to work on formal and informal greetings. Kaminari can you demonstrate how to formally greet yourself?" He looks at me and smiles "Of course. Good evening, my name is Denki Kaminari. And you are?" I say smiling "Excellent. Who else wants to try?" Mic says. Mina just starts talking without waiting to be called upon "Evening good is my name Mina Ashido. Are you and?" I hide a chuckle and she notices "What are you laughing at dunce face?" "You just said, and I quote, 'evening good is my name Mina Ashido. Are you and?'" I say laughing "Your lying!" She yelled "It's true," Mic says "Now Denki, can you introduce yourself informally?" "I absolutely can. Hey I'm Denki. What's your name?" "That's perfect. Now every one get into pairs to practice. If you need something harder you can come see me." Mina starts to come over to me but Izuku steps in front of her "Since were both fluent you wanna see if we can do something harder?" He asks "Totally" I say.

"Sensei, since we're both fluent what can we do?" He thinks for a moment then says "Denki, if you're family is from Canada does that mean you know some French?" "Yes sir." "Then practice that." We both head to our seats "Zuzu do you remember what I taught you?" "Of course I do." "Awesome, do you want to try to have a basic conversation?" He agrees and we start (A/N: translation will be at the bottom) "Bonjour je m'appelle Denki, c'mon t'appelle tue?" Some people look over curiously "Je m'appelle Izuku. C'mon ça va?" More people listen in, including Ayoyama "Ça va bien, et toi?" "J'ai bien, merci. Pardon je suis allé au toilette. Au revoir." "Au revoir mon ami. And scene." I smile and Ayoyama starts clapping "Tres bien garçons!" We take a bow and the bell rings ending the day. "I'll catch up in a bit. I'm gonna head outside for a bit." I say deciding to get done fresh air and do homework. Deku nods and we part ways.

Outside I finish my homework and start to pack up when I'm pushed over. I look up to see Mina and Sero. "Sero," Mina says slyly "be a doll and use the tree to hold the idiot up." Sero doors as he's asked and Mina start's shooting acid at me I almost scream in pain but don't give her the satisfaction. Soon they put me down and leave me there. I drag my way to the showers then go back to my room. I decide to skip dinner and fall right asleep.

1148 words

D- Hello my name is Denki what is your name?
I- My name is Izuku. How are you?
D- I'm good, and you?
I- I'm good, thank you. Pardon me I need to use the bathroom. Goodbye.
D- Good bye my friend.
A- Very good guys