06- Back in Japan

IZUKU POV
Once Denki left we teamed up with the teachers to find out who did that to him. We went to the staff room to discuss. We sat down at a table "Let's start by making a list of who can cause burns." Shinso got a piece of paper and pen "Bakugo" "Aoyama" "I don't think Aoyama could hurt anyone." Mic pointed out "I know but were just making a list. Well discuss after." "Mina" "Todoroki" "Technically Momo and Iida can too." "Alright I think that's all for 1-A. let's narrow it down." "Least likely are Momo, Aoyama, and Iida." Aizawa says "Leaving Bakugo, Mina, and Todoroki." Mic says "I can rule out Todoroki, he's the one who told Denki the rumor." I say "What rumor?" "That Denki cheated on Jiro. Todo said he didn't believe it and thinks Momo was involved in it." I say Midnight thinks hard "That would mean someone in the 'Bakusquad' is most likely. Lets look at the pictures again. What type of burns are they?"

We look at the pictures again and they look kind of splatter like. I start to take off my shirt "WHat are you doing?" Shinso exclaims "I have an idea. I have at least one scar from each person. That way we can tell who did it." "Th- That's actually a good idea." I show them a scar from Mina and Mic takes a picture. Same with one from Bakugo, Aoyama and Todoroki. We compare them and decide that the closest looking one belongs to Mina. "I don't think she could hold him down on his own. Look at the marks on his wrists." "That could have been either Sero or Momo." "At the moment either is an option."

We part ways with the teachers for the night, going to the dorms. We both go to the 1-A common area to see if we can identify Minas partner. We walk in and Sero and Mina are cuddling on the couch. Shinso speaks first "Since when were you two a couple?" they jump at the new people "Umm two weeks" She says smiling "So what do you want to do tonight?" she asks us completely disregarding that Denki isn't here. "How a bout a class game night" she says before we can talk "Great idea babe. I'll message the group chat."

Soon everyone was in the common area with the snacks and such. We decided to start with study group. "Why do we even have to do English. It's not like were ever going to need it." Hagakure groaned "Well it's the most spoken language across the world so it's pretty useful." I state "It's just so hard." "At least it's not French. A chair can be masculine or feminin depending on the word in front it." I groan "Moving on. Let's play a game." Mina says changing the subject

Mina starts right away "Todoroki, truth or dare?" "Dare." "I dare you to take your shirt off." he shrugs and does so "Midoriya truth or dare." "Truth" "Are you All Mights secret love child?" "My gOd Shoto. I. Am. Not. All Mights. Secret love child." "Where's Sparky?" Bakugo asks coming out of his room. Shinso scoffs "Finally someone notices." "How could I not. He has been sad all week. And wincing a lot. I swear if one of you extras hurt him I'll be pissed." Shinso and I gave each other a soft smile knowing he cared and was on our side

"Why do you care about him anyway? He hurt Jiro." Mina says trying to defend herself "So you did something to him. Is that where you and Sero always went off to after class?" "What's it matter?" I look at Shinso and he's already texting Aizawa about the new information "I'm going to bed." she says and walk away dragging Sero. Bakugo comes over and drags Shinso and I to my room "So what happened to him?" "It's not really our place to tell yo-" "I know he didn't cheat on her. He could never. Did Mina hurt him? Where is he?" we could see him getting more anxious the more he rambles on.

"He's safe now." I say hugging him "He moved to America with his dad. He had burns on his arms. We think Sero and Mina did it." "So he moved because he got burned?" "No there was more. When Denki was very little and got his quirk he accidentally killed his mom while they were swimming. Sero found the article on it and posted it. Didn't you see?" "Of course I didn't see. I don't have any social media. Stupid NERDS!" I back away in shock "Sorry, it's a defense mechanism."

That night we spent hours talking and watching movies, starting a new squad. We decided to only have people we trust, Todo and Iida included. We don't have a name yet but well find one soon. The next day Mina and Sero got suspended for a week, the class seemed to be with them about what they did. We kept the truth about Jiro a secret, knowing a better time will come to revile it.

863 Words