Bobby grinned then, and Niall grabbed Harry's hand under the table as they were all in the kitchen having tea.

"Thank you, Harry. I'm sorry for how I acted when I found out. I was just looking out for them but I trust you." Bobby said with a smile.

That night, or rather, early morning, Niall, Harry and Bobby stayed in the kitchen and ended up having two cups of tea each before they decided it was time to go to sleep.

As Niall and Harry cuddled in bed, they talked about the new found freedom and happiness and boy were they glad. Surprisingly, Janelle only woke up twice that night which gave them both some time to rest.

****

Three weeks had gone by and little Janelle was now a month old.

"Harry do you think this is a good idea?" Louis asked as he and Harry walked from the airport to go find a taxi.

Harry had practically been living between London and Mullingar. He would be gone for the working days and would fly out on Friday nights to be with his family.

And this time around, he had brought Louis with him who had actually insisted on tagging along.

According to Louis, the pictures he saw of Janelle were too precious and he couldn't wait till Niall got to London to see her.

But now, he was weary, he and Niall were not exactly friends. He didn't know if it was okay to just show up at the Horan door step, wanting to see Niall's child.

Harry stopped walking and turned around to his friend. "Wait are you second guessing this? I thought you wanted to come."

Louis looked away from Harry's eyes for a brief moment.

"I mean I wanted to and I still wanna. But Niall's not very fond of me. What if he like kicks me out or something?" He asked and Harry almost cooed at how vulnerable he sounded. It was such a rare occurrence to see Louis Tomlinson like that.

"You have nothing to worry about, mate. I mean, have you met Niall, he would never throw you out, no matter what. Plus I'm with you." Harry assured him.

"He's done it before." Louis mumbled.

Harry's eyebrows furrowed but then he remembered how Niall had kicked Louis out of his flat back in London when the latter had gone to pick up Brendan from Niall's.

"That was his homes acting up because of the pregnancy. Trust me, he won't kick you out."

"Okay." Louis answered, still not convinced but letting go. He would find out soon enough. "Let's go then. And why isn't Niall or someone here to pick you up?"

"Because," Harry started walking again, "I'm trying to surprise them, they have no idea that I'm coming. I told Niall that I couldn't make it this week because of the album."

Harry flagged down a taxi and soon enough, they were both riding to Niall's home town.

"How long is the ride? Reckon I can have some shut eye?" Louis asked already making himself comfortable in the back seat of the car.

"Sure, knock yourself out. It's about an hour." Harry said and Louis nodded, putting earphones in and closing his eyes.

Harry made small talk with the driver to try and chase some of the silence that had settled behind the slow music playing, not that it was uncomfortable or anything.

And it seemed like time flew because soon enough he was giving the driver directions to the hotel closest to the Horan home.

"Lou, we are here, wake up." Harry shook his friend gently once they were parked in the hotel.