➽ 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐚 𝐑𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐨

Start from the beginning

Her eyes laid upon the outfit that her younger sister had picked out. Her pink-tinted lips parted as she realized what outfit it was and she turned to look at her sister.

"Why this outfit?" she asked.

"Because you will look beautiful in it, second to me of course," her younger sister spoke out and [name] let out a sigh at how thick-skinned her sister was.

Yet, the outfit she had chosen was the same outfit her ex-boyfriend loves.

With hesitation did she start to prepare for the 'date' she was going to have. Letting out a sigh was she soon dragged out of the apartment after bidding goodbye to their grandmother.

"Have fun!" her grandmother spoke out.

"You aren't telling me something," [name] spoke out flatly and her younger sister tensed up as she laughed softly.

"Oh come on! It's technically a blind date, so I can't tell you much!" she spoke out.

"What? That the man you are setting me up with could be an old man who is about to die?" she asked and winced when she got hit on the shoulder.

"Mou! No way!" she scolded as they soon entered a restaurant and [name] allowed herself to be dragged around and soon they settled at a table.

Waiting patiently.

"Yo. Sorry, I'm late. I had to close the shop earlier for this," and her eyes widened when she looked at who had sat down, which she turned to look at her sister.

"Him?!" she asked, and her sister shook her head.

"His friend!"

"[name]... You seem rather happy to see me," he spoke out and [name] let out a sigh as she smacked his hand harshly.

"It's great seeing you again, Osamu..." she mumbled out and Osamu chuckled.

"Where's your friend?" her younger sister asked, and [name] could only mentally pray it wouldn't be who it will be.

"He's here," Osamu spoke out and [name] turned to look as she watched. Her eyes widened as he entered the restaurant and his eyes laid upon her.

A gentle smile appeared on his face then as he walked over to where she was and soon settled down beside Osamu.

"You sneaky bitch..." [name] whispered out to her younger sister who tried to feign innocence.

"Well, since we are all here, let's order some food!" her younger sister spoke out, hoping to change the tensed atmosphere that was lingering in the air.

After all, the man whom [name] was supposed to go on a blind date, was her ex-boyfriend, Suna Rintaro.

"Hm? Where's my phone?" she muttered out as she pats her pockets, only to have Suna speaking up.

"Let me call it for you," and she was about to protest, only to have her phone ringing which she realized it was under the table.

She bends down, same as Suna who wanted to help pick it up. His eyes widened at her screen and then she realized he had seen it.

'My Love ❤' was seen on her screen which was his contact being saved as. She quickly snatched her phone away as she stood up and was about to walk away.

Forgetting to end the call, only to have Suna reaching out to her, grabbing hold of her wrist did he pull her back gently.

"I don't want to explain to you why," she spoke out as she turned to look at him and her eyes widened as he held his phone up, showing that he was still calling her.

And how her name was still saved as 'Love Of My Life ❤'.

He pulled her closer as he kissed her on the lips, whereas her younger sister and Osamu had to turn and look the other way as Suna whispered out.

"𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐨 𝐨𝐟 𝐮𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧,"

"Nee-san, you are getting all tensed up," her younger sister pointed out as she noticed how her older sister was holding her hands together tightly as she watched the rally that was going on.

"H-How can I not be?" she whispered out as she continued to watch and her eyes laid upon her boyfriend who was about to take the shot.

Just one more point and they would win the game. They just needed that one more point, which [name] hoped it will end soon as she realized how tired he was. Her pink-tinted lips parted as she waited patiently.

Silently cheering on her boyfriend and her eyes widened as he spiked through the blockers, earning them a point did the referee blow the whistle, signalling the game was over. [name] stood up applauding loudly with her younger sister and the former team from Inarizaki High.

Occasionally Atsumu would tease [name] for getting so tensed up, and [name] would shoot him a look that he too was tensed as well since he can relate to Suna as he was playing for the professional team as well.

"Nee-san, look! Look!" her younger sister called out as she pointed down at the court. [name] looked down and noticed how Suna was standing there with a wide smile on his face as he waved at her.

He pumped his fist up, which she did so in response as well, feeling proud of her boyfriend only for her eyes to widen then as she watched him get on a knee. Her pink-tinted lips parted as his teammates held a banner behind him, and somehow tears started to roll down her face.

"Ohhhhhh," the crowd went wild as they watched as Suna was proposing to [name] with a smile on his face despite being all sweaty from the game.

"[name]!" he yelled out.

"Will you make me the happiest man alive by marrying me?!" he yelled out, fighting against the loud voices of the audience. [name] couldn't help but nod her head vigorously then as she watched him stand up and pumped his fist into the air once more.

"She said yes!" as [name] took off running down the stairs and past the door where she knew it would take her to where her boyfriend was. He watched as she came over to him quickly and she hopped into his arms with ease as he held her and twirled her around.

"I love you, RinRin!" she called out and Suna's eyes widened.

"Oh? RinRin!" his teammate started to tease and his face flushed red as he buried his face against [name]'s shoulders instead as many started to congratulate him.

"I love you too, [name]," he whispered out as he lifted his head and soon planted a kiss on her lips which she smiled at, only to have Atsumu yelling out as Kita pulled him back, preventing him from jumping down from the bleachers.

"THIS IS LIVE!"

"Atsumu..."

"He is an idiot. Just let him jump and he will learn,"

"Osamu!"

----------

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝