''I'm sorry Y/N, but we need to take you in.'' She genuinely felt sorry for you, but you didn't want her pity. Before you could refuse again, your front door flew open and she walked in. 

The first thing you noticed was that she had done that, opened the door, but not by kicking it in, but by blowing it open with her hand. She was inhuman too. 

The second thing you noticed was how confident she walked and how beautiful she was. Her short hair fell around her face perfectly and her brown eyes were awake and calculating. The black suit she wore showed off her body amazingly. She couldn't be much older than you were.

But those weren't the things you were most focused on. After receiving your powers, you had found out that a lot of people weren't who you thought they were. You found people used lies and deception to cover up their real emotions. Now, you were a hundred times more the people reader you had been before.

This woman's emotions were pure. She wasn't lying or had any ulterior motives. She wasn't hiding anything. She genuinely cared about you and wanted to help you. Nothing more, nothing less.

She was guarded, ready for anything you might throw at her, but you couldn't do anything but stare, unsure what to do next. Behind her, three people filled in, originally with their guns up but dropping them fast when you made no moves to attack them.

One was an older Asian woman who looked just as much a badass as the inhuman. The other two were men. The first one older too, with short brown hair and an authoritarian air around him. The second one was much taller and broader and looked more like a body builder than an Agent. 

Your eyes flickered over them, deciding the inhuman in front of you was leading this mission. 

The situation got too much for you. First the outbreak on the street and now four people with weapons in your apartment, which used to be your safe place. Panic started to set in again, just like it had before they had burst in. 

The woman, who still didn't give you her name, saw what was happening and despite knowing what the risks could be, she grabbed your arm and pushed you down on your couch. She sat beside you, completely focused on you and only you. 

No doubt she was already feeling the fear and panic you were projecting, but she didn't show it. ''Y/N, I need you to calm down, okay? I know how hard this is and how much you are struggling, but please just try to.''

You focused on her calmness, which was surprisingly present. Her training must able her to block out the emotions she was feeling. Slowly, your breathing slowed down. ''I'm sorry,'' you whispered to her, exhausted from the past events.

''Don't apologize.'' She smiled kindly, a smile that made your heart beat faster. ''Everyone who went through Terregenisis feels exactly like that the first few weeks.''

''Do you have a name?'' you asked her.

She looked taken aback by the question, not expecting something completely off topic. ''Daisy.''

''Daisy,'' you repeated to yourself, liking the way it sounded. ''I would tell you mine, but you already know it.''

She completely relaxed at your joke, letting her guard down now that you were fine and didn't have any hostile intentions. ''We had some trouble finding it though. Pinpointing the source of those outbreaks isn't easy when you don't know what to look for.''

Anxiety filled your chest as you stared into her eyes. ''Are people okay? I never meant for anything to happen.''

She nodded. ''A couple bruises and scratches, but nothing serious.''

You exhaled in relief, glad nobody had gotten hurt. 

''So you're an Empath?'' she asked curiously, tilting her head to the side.

You nodded, feeling the other three people in the room grow impatient. They drew your attention, especially the older man, who was restless. ''What's going on?''

Daisy turned to her friends and had a silent conversation with the man. ''We're not the only organization looking for Inhumans.'' She stood up from the couch, offering her hand to you. ''We need to go.''

You accepted her hand, ignoring the tingling sensation in your own hand and in her emotions. Staying close to her, you left your apartment behind and followed her up the stairs to the roof. Something about her made you trust her completely, unlike the people behind you. They were much more guarded around inhumans. Daisy trusted you more because she knew what it was like to be one. 

The wind swept your hair in your face when Daisy blew the door open with her powers. They were truly amazing to see and powerful too. 

You were wondering where you were going because the roof looked empty. But Daisy walked so confidently to the middle that you didn't question it. Right before she would have bumped into it, a jet materialized, the ramp still down from when they got out. 

Inside, it had seats along both sides and there was a computer, but not much more. It clearly was a jet meant for transportation only and for using it short amount of times. 

The Asian woman walked straight to the cockpit and jumped in the pilot seat and you just sat down on one of the chairs. 

''So when did it happen?'' The older man sat down opposite you, a tablet in his hand to type some information on.

''Uhm, about a week ago. I had no idea what was happening. I still don't, actually.''

''Your DNA changed.'' Daisy had been busy with the computer, but abandoned it to talk to you, since she was the one who could explain it best. ''It is called a bio-morphic event, where a dormant part of you was activated by a crystal.''

''So you went through this too?''

She sat down next to you, patiently explaining everything. ''I did, although my experience was a bit more horrifying.'' A memory flashed behind her eyes and you knew she wouldn't want to talk about it, so you didn't. 

''How did you learn to control it?'' You didn't want to be a danger to the world and wanted nothing more than to learn how to control it. 

''Weeks of practice,'' she answered honestly, ''and the right people to help me.''

You smiled at her, thankful she was there for you. ''Thank you for picking me up. I don't know how much longer I could have done that for.''

She grabbed your hand after a moment of hesitation, squeezing it in comfort. ''I promise you will be safe with us. Oh and welcome to SHIELD.''