"Only if I'm back in time to study and memorize my work" Sierra says then turning sternly.

"Promise" I say and as I was about to turn to walk to the elevator I see her holding out her hand.

I looked at it strange as I saw her pinky and I look back up at her with a raised eyebrow which made her cheeks burn up.

"Don't ask Just do it" she says looking away flustered as she was holding out her pinky to me.

I smile down at her pinky and do it.

"Promise" I say again and this time we both go down to the elevator.

_________________

I take her to a burger joint which wasn't as packed as it would usually be.

"Yo what up Hayden!" I hear from the back of the kitchen.

"Whats up Jay!" I shout out and soon see a short looking dude come from out of the kitchen.

"Finally you come and see us. For a second I thought you forgot about us poor people" Linda, the waitress, comes by.

I laugh and shake my head no.

"I would never forget about you guys. I'm caught up with finales" I try to explain but Linda just puts her hand on her waist.

"Mmhmm" She says looking at me up and down and that's when her glaze changes to my right where Sierra is at.

"And who's the girl?" Linda ask looking at Sierra up and down.

"Hi, I'm Sierra" Sierra says from right besides me with a wave.

"Where the hell did you get her from boy? She's way out of your-"

"What brings you here? You haven't had enough of our burgers?" Jay says cutting Linda off and immediately Linda looks at him crazy.

"Nope, there's nothing better then your burgers Jay" I say and he proudly smiles.

"Your too pretty to be with-"

"Cmon now Linda. Let's not keep our customers waiting" Jay says nudging her to the back.

"What? I wasn't even-"

"That'll do, Linda" Jay says as the door behind them closes.

"They seem nice" is all Sierra says and I turn to see her staring at the kitchen door with an amused smile.

"Don't let that fool you" I say guiding her to one of the tables.

After that the conversation fell into a comfortable silence for a while before Sierra clapped her hands together.

"21 questions. Go.... no I'll start..... no you start" Sierra says pretending that the salt shaker is a mic.

"21 questions?" I ask and she nods.

"That's 20 sir so be careful how you use them" She then says while putting the salt shaker down.

".... okay?" I ask not feeling sure of what to do.

"This is a get to know you game. You ask 21 questions you want to know about me and I get to ask you 21 questions of what I want to know about you" She explains and I nod realizing now how to work this.

"Okay now that you understand what's your favorite color?" Sierra says.

"Hmm..." I say never really thinking of this question.

What is my favorite color?

I look at Sierras eyes for a second and see her round green eyes with a flicker of interest as she watches me think.