Ram wrap his hands over her waist & says- you know, I can't resistant myself, when you smells so good..

Priya touch her cheek with him & says- I smelled so good because, I used sandal aroma..

Ram- I'm not talking about sandal..

"Can't you close your door" 

They both part from each other & look Peehu on door with closing her eyes..

Priya stay behind back to Ram & says- I told you..

Ram almost whispered & says- when you told me..

Peehu is interrupt in between- can I open my eyes..

Ram look to Priya who stood behind with red face, & he says- yeah..

Peehu look for Priya first & ask- where is mom..

Ram ignore her question & says- why you come here..

Peehu- calling you for breakfast..

Ram almost stammered & says- we, we are co, coming, you go..

Peehu- why are you stammering, like what you both doing..

Ram start to walking towards the door & says- go, go, go from here, & he shut the door on mouth of Peehu..

Peehu from out side- Papa it's not time for romance, please come soon..

Ram comes to Priya who hides her face in her palms with her cherry cheek's..

Ram hold Priya hand in his & says- they can't give us time, this is not done..

Priya look to him & says- now leave my hands, I'm getting late, otherwise Peehu start to telling everyone about us each detail..

Ram- Priya..

Priya- hmm..

Ram- when we get our alone time..

Priya- when kids gets busy with their life..

Ram- that's true, & they won't gonna busy without us..

Priya smile & says- till we mange a time for us..

Ram smile & leave Priya's hand, & give a deep kiss on her forehead- go, I'll come..

Priya- hmm..

Khush welcome Rajat in the house, & he introduce Peehu, Nyssa & Suhani to him..

Rajat- nice to meet you everyone, well where is Priya..

Peehu- she is coming..

Khush- I know you come here to wish me, but that doesn't mean you are stay absence on birthday party..

Rajat- I'll come to your birthday party but now I come for some official work, it's related to you, & Priya..

Khush ask to Rajat with little tensed tone- mom, is anything bad news..

Rajat- no, you getting me wrong, it's a good news, so relax..

Khush lightly smile, & Ram Priya comes in live area..

Priya- Rajat, how are you..

Rajat- I'm good, what about you, well your kids & your princess is just like you..

Priya- thank you so much, & meet my husband Mr. Ram Kapoor..

Rajat- hi, & he forward his hand for shake..

Ram shake a hand with Rajat with the smile..

Rajat- nice to meet you, now I get it, why Khush invest in your project..