THE FUTURE:CHAPTER 4

Začít od začátku

Everyone's jaw dropped and eye's widened of how powerful a young child is.

"What the f***!"

"How powerful is that kid!?"

Obito/Tobi and Nagato/Pain eyed the boy with interest.

~•~

Saito is seen standing outside of their house before opening the door knowing his mother can sense his chakra.

"Okaa-san, tadaima!"he yelled enough for his mother to hear, who is cooking in the kitchen.

Then he heard running footsteps towards him, knowing who it is he slightly smiled.

"Nii-san!"

Daisuke and Mikoto jumped to their older brother's arms as he caught them.

Itachi watch as the siblings interact with each other, it made him miss the time when Sasuke was still little and he was still in Konoha.

While Sasuke watch fondly at his future kids as he wrapped an arm around Sarina's waist and hold her hand with his other hand.

Sarina came out from the kitchen wearing an apron with her hair tied up in a ponytail, when she saw her children she smiled"Okaerinasai, Saito."she greeted her first born with a hug which the 15 years old returned"How's your mission?Your not hurt, are you?"she asked with a concerned look as she look at the boy up and down to see any injuries.

Saito shook his head at his mother"I'm fine, okaa-san, you worry to much."he reassured which Sarina sigh in relief.

She put her hand's on her hips"That's because you and your father are the same when we were still genin's, you both alway's use your sharingan until your chakra gone low and not to mention both of you are to stubborn to give up."she scolded while her son sweatdrop.

"she scolded while her son sweatdrop

His not the only one who sweatdrop.

Sasuke also sweatdrop at what she said, slightly tightening his hold in Sarina's waist.

Sarina sigh"Well I prepared food, so eat before you sleep."she said removing her apron tying her hair into usual low braids"I'm going to the hospital, I can't just leave Sakura and Shizune-nee handle all my work there."she kissed her children bye"Are you okay to stay and watch over the twin's?I could let them stay at your aunt Hinata's house, so you could rest from your mission."she said to her eldest son.

Saito shook his head"We'll be fine on our own, okaa-san."he declined with a small reassuring smile making her mother sigh and nodded"Well then I'm going now!"