Jimin said happily with a single happy tear which fell graciously on his chubby cheeks.

"Yess!!! You become a doctor"

Jimin said like a proud mom, nevertheless he was the one who took care of him like his own mom.

Taehyung was surprised, yet happy. His cheeks became red.

"Okay !!! Now,get ready Tae baby. Time to go to college for your admission"

Namjoon said while eyeing his watch with a frown cause they're running late.

Jimin had a little work to do,so he can't make it to admission.

"Well you and Namjoon hyung go to college and do the admission procedure. I'll call you later, soulmate" Jimin said sadly.

He know it's a big day for his soul mate, that he should be there with him at all cost, but if not this stupid work which he could never skip, then he would be latching himself like a leech on his soulmate's back.

"I know,by the way, where are you going now?".

Taehyung said trying to sound a little bit cheerful to make up Jimin, cause he know his soul mate more than anyone.

On the other hand, Jin prepared the food for Jungkook hastily ,while Jungkook helping Jin. They heared a weird alien noise ,

"Ding dong"

which made jin nearly die of heart attack, Jin kept his hands on his chest and glared at Jungkook. It's none other than Jungkook's phone message ringtone.

Jungkook unlocked his phone while Jin looking through back of him. Their eyes screamed nervous, to break the tension Jungkook opened the message.

Their eyes widened and they started to jump like crazy monkeys. They were so excited and started to make loud alien noises.

Jungkook passed his higher studies with 96%.They were beyond happy.

Jin cried while jungkook embraced him into his hold. Jin softly patted jungkook's back. Jungkook mumbled small thankyou's nearly hundred times.

Jin made it all possible with his hardworking.

Jungkook's dream is to become a doctor.

Just like Taehyung, Jungkook also received letters requesting for him to join in five medical colleges.

Jin was so happy and kissed Jungkook's forehead. They drove towards the college at same time as taehyung with a happy mood.

Taehyung enjoyed the majestic nature through his car's window,if he is a poet he would have wrote a poem while watching the scenery in front of him.

Jungkook and Jin still can't believe, that all the time they worked their ass off is paying it's best. They are still froze. After a not-so-long drive they arrived at the college.

Taehyung was excited to enter the college. The morning was beautiful with so many beautiful trees, bearing beautiful flowers which is gladly swinging back and forth by wind. This day can never be better.