"What the fuck you brat! Do you think you can bump into me and just walk off!? Huh! Answer me!"

So like I said not many people use their common sense because if they did, they would have noticed the few surrounding people in the street backing away from the two; more importantly away from Izuku. Although there was this older man across the street smoking sighed, "Oi! You are not around here?" he asked out.

"Huh?! What does that mean?"

"It means you are a fucking idiot for not knowing who you are messing with!" The older man yelled back, while his friend he was smoking with, laughed.

The other people on the street watched the chaos that was brewing because they knew what the older man had just done.  You see, Izuku may be a troublemaker, a bad boy, etc, etc, but he does have manners. -Mama raised no bitch- "Shut your mouth old man! Before I beat you-" Before Steve can finish his sentence, in a flash he was suddenly choked and slammed into the wall next to him. Trying to gather his wits he looked toward who is choking him, only to meet with glowing glaring red eyes.

Fear. That's all he can feel, he couldn't think probably. He couldn't even activate his quirk, which was weak compared to this...this monster. He should have just walked away, he should have just kept his fucking mouth shut, but NOOoo~ he just had to act all tough. Now he's going to die. This fool probably pissed himself.

"Go ahead talk shit about me but never disrespect elders, do you understand?" Izuku spoke in almost a whisper but it was dead silent on the streets that everyone on the said street heard. Izuku can take people talking shit about him but he will never tolerate people who disrespect people who don't deserve it.

With the little movement Steve had, he nods to show he understands. So with that, the pressure around his neck was gone and fell flat on his ass. Not taking any chance or looking back, Steve stumbled onto his feet and got the hell out of there. -Yea that's right you stupid bitch- Izuku watched as Steve ran with his tail between his legs then turned to the older male and his friend.

"I apologize for my rudeness Jiji-san" Izuku gave a bow showing his respect while the older man just waved it off saying it wasn't his fault.

Giving a final nod before continued heading down the street. When Izuku finally arrived at the convenience store, he was greeted by the cashier Shin. "Hey man," Shin called out while Izuku just waved. Shin is a 20-year-old -Totally not shady- average guy who worked the night shift at the corner convenience store. He has seen and heard some shit that goes on the streets. -Again not shady at all- So he knows who Izuku is, he's a regular at the store.

"Heard you put someone in their place."

Well, that was quick. It's only been a few minutes but that's the district for ya. -Ahh, the power of gossip-  Izuku looked back towards Shin and gave him a small smirk -Nosebleed-, "I merely gave him a suggestion."

Letting out an amused laugh, Shin continued to chat with Izuku as he picked out the number of snacks and drinks he wanted. After getting what he wanted, Izuku went to pay. Shin rang up the snacks before saying, "There have been some strays making a mess."

It was silent for a minute, then it grew tense until Izuku let out a sigh. Shin let out a breath that he didn't he was holding. -Jesus Fuck-  It was always nerve-wracking whenever you were standing in the presents of the 'Spawn of Satan'. "I never get a quiet night huh," mumbling under his breath, Izuku thanked Shin for the information and left with his bag of snacks in hand.

Now here's the thing,

The Red Light District, in general, is a place that people don't venture into for obvious reasons. But there is this one thing that even the police don't go. -𝘊𝘖𝘜𝘎𝘏 pussys 𝘊𝘖𝘜𝘎𝘏- The reason being Izuku, well he and six others are leaders of a literal gang. The District is their territory, it is also considered neutral grounds for other surrounding gangs. So, hearing some low-life strays causing some mess in his territory, his home? Someone has a death wish.