(Y/N): "Dad suggested to me that I should take the exam here. I didn't know that it was an elite school."

Soma: "Yeah. Pretty surprising. Hey, you brought the black bandana I gave you!"

(Y/N): "I wouldn't want to lose it."

They continued to walk until they reached to their destination, the examination room. They went inside and saw a bunch of people in there. A few minutes later, the examiner finally arrived.

(Y/N): 'A girl?'

Soma: 'It can't be... she's wearing a uniform..'

???: "The notification for admissions?"

???: "I'll read it now. First is an interview in groups of ten based on the application forms. After that, a test of practical cooking skills with three different dishes. Those who pass will have to-"

The assistant was cutted off by the girl.

???: "Hmph, How worthless. Let's see... bring the kitchen tables!"

Suddenly, they all heard some squeaky noise as a student brings the kitchen tables. The girl picked up an egg.

???: "The main ingredient is egg. Make one dish. Thise who can satisfy my tounge wil, earn their addmission to Totsuki Academy! In addition..."

The girl then smirks.

???: "I'll give you all one minute to withdraw frim the examination if you want."

Then chaos happened.

The two boys were shocked by this and confused

The two boys were shocked by this and confused. Why would they run away? Who is this girl? Why are the others afraid of her?

Their questions was answered when Soma suddenly grabs the collar of the rich guy from earlier.

Rich guy: "H-hey! Let go of me!

Soma: "Hey wait. Why are you running away?!"

Rich guy: "You don't know that person?!"

(Y/N): "No we don't, so tell us."

Rich guy: "She earned her pass from the middle school division as the top student!"

Soma: "And?"

Rich guy: "She's a genius that is the youngest person in history to enter 'Totsuki's Elite Ten Council', an organization in the academy that makes the most important decisions!!!"

(Y/N): "So?"

Rich guy: "She's the holder of humanity's best palate, the 'God's Tongue'! In her early childhood, she was already asked to taste so e of Japan'smost famous restaurants' food. All the leaders of cooking of the culinary world are Erina Nakiri's clients!"

(Y/N): 'Erina... Nakiri?'

Rich guy: "Her judgements are well-known in the industry. If.. if you serve her a poorly made dish, you'll be branded as someone 'without talent' and you won't be able to live in this industry anymore... that means it wou,d be the end of your life as a chef!!!"

(Y/N POV)

Soma lets go of the collar as (Y/N) and him deadpanned at this.

(Y/N) spaced out from the converstaion Erina is having with her assistant. Well, not until Soma mentioned him.

Soma: "Me and my friend there (Y/N) want to take the exam. We can make anything whatever we want right?"

(Y/N): 'We? Oh right...'

Erina looked at Soma and (Y/N) with a surprised look before turning into a serious one.

Erina: "You can as long as you use eggs. But do you both really want to try? If you want to withdraw, this is your chance."

Soma then places his hand on Erina's shoulder as he started rambling. But he was stopped by the assistant.

???: "G-go away! Do you know who this person is? She's a top student and a member-

She was suddenly cutted off by a voice.

(Y/N): "Of the Totsuki Elite Ten Council. She's Erina Nakiri. We heard that earlier."

(Y/N) was now on 'chill' mode as he stares at them with a bored expression.

Soma: "Oi (Y/N)! These knives are neatly sharp!"

(Y/N): "Really? Let me see!"

Erina: "Don't loiter around!"

But too late. (Y/N) had already grabbed a very sharp knife.

(Y/N): "This really is sharp."

Erina: "I'll ask you both once more. Do you really want to take my test?"

(Y/N) then starts spinning the knife on his hands really fast as Soma tosses the knife on his hands to the air.

Soma: "Eh? I mean.."

Then Soma catches the knife by its handle as (Y/N) stopped the spinning knife by its handle too. (Y/N) then smirks at Erina.

(Y/N): "We just have to make something that you think is good, right? We'll take it of course."

Erina: 'These guys...'

Erina suddenly notices two papers lying down on the table. He looked at Soma's paper first.

Erina: 'Yukihira Soma. His vamily runs a special-of-the-day shop. He only looks like a second rate chef... he doesn't undsrstand my nobility...just like a stray dog who doesn't understand a gem's value...'

She then looked at (Y/N)'s paper.

Erina: '(Y/N) (L/N), his family runs a diner downtown. He too, looks like a second rate chef. He looks like doesn't care what's going to happen to him.'

Erina then grins.

Erina: "If you're both willing to go that far, then I'll let you taste the cooking industry's base's flavor!"

(Y/N) then unties his black bandana from his right arm and wraps it around his head as Soma does the same.

(Y/N)/Soma: "Gladly/ With pleasure."

Soma: "I'll make our shop's special for you."

(Y/N): "And I'll make my own recipe."

Soma: "Wait for it, Examiner Nakiri!"

(Y/N): "We'll make you say 'delicious' today!"

And so they started their exam!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys! As you all can see, I made a Food Wars x Male Reader book since i can't see many of these here in Wattpad. Sorry if it has too many bad grammar since English isn't my first language.

I hope you all enjoy reading! Feedback is welcome!