✓ | ˢᵖᵉᶜⁱᵃˡ; ᶜʰᵒᶜᵒˡᵃᵗᵉˢ

Start from the beginning

terasaka, maybe? she immediately shook her head, knowing how the boy would just be like "just throw it at his face or something." 

hmm, irina-sensei perhaps? a memory of her being forced to wear a revealing dress came to her mind, and she immediately said in her head, hahahahaha n o.

then all of a sudden, the memory of the bandana boy came into her head, and she immediately rushed into the forest, knowing where he might be, his favorite place, by the river. after running for what felt like an hour, she came to a stop by the terasaka gang gathered together with...boxes of chocolates???

"i-itona-san!!" she inquired, making the said male turn to her with a bar of chocolate in his mouth. he barely muttered.

"hm, y/n-san?" he glanced at the nicely decorated box in her hands, making his eyes lit up, but he immediately knew that that box wasn't meant for him. despite having a small interest in this girl, he had decided to give up his feelings and let the girl free and chose whoever she wants to.

"i-i was kind of hoping if w-we could talk, um, somewhere there isn't anyone, especially..." she pointed to her teacher hiding in the bushes, startling almost half of the people there. 

"n-nuyaaaaa!" he shouted and speeded away with his camera and gossip.

═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════

"so what do you want to talk about?" y/n held in a deep breath as she leaned against a tree, her classmate doing the same beside her. the h/c wasn't actually sure about this, but she wanted to know, and if possible, hep itona in a way.

"itona-kun, do you have anyone you like?" she knew this question would most likely shock the silver boy, and she glanced her e/c eyes to her left and saw, an unexpected, sad expression in his eyes, which was soon shadowed by his soft and straight bangs.

he slowly nodded after what felt like a minute and began speaking so lightly that y/n thought his voice was as dedicated as a light feather. "i do." it shocked y/n, to know how her close friend, who was only obsessed with power just a few months ago, had grown soft and fond for her and her classmates, but she knew she had to help him. 

no, she wanted to help him.

"i-i see." a long pause came in between y/n's talk she had theorized to say on her mind until she began to speak again when the light breeze of spring, a sign of winter soon ending, and the flowers of spring would bloom once more like an endless cycle that will never end. "what's she like, if you don't mind me asking?"

itona didn't seem to mind, and began to let his thoughts out to the girl he fell in love with. "she's really sweet, and was the first person who talked to me when i came to this class, when i had my tentacles. at first, i didn't really care about making friends and only focused on being "stronger", but other than terasaka, she showed me that there's more than one path for me to take." y/n continuously nodded while glancing at itona's face, which held a small smile.

"i slowly began to notice the smallest things about her, like how her hair glistened when the sun shone through the windows, and how her eyes would sometimes sparkle when she talked about something she liked. she may think she's pretty average and not all that beautiful, but i felt like she was the prettiest person i had ever seen, and would ever see." he must really like this girl...

"before i knew it, i wanted to be the one to hold her hand and greet her with a small "good morning", and talk about her favorite things so i could see my reflection in her sparkling eyes. i wanted to be there for her and wipe her tears off when she would cry, and give her a hug when she felt troubled or lost. i wanted to be the one to walk her home every day, and share my ideas for my creations with her. but..." y/n's eyes wavered and she felt her eyes widen at his next words.