✓ | ᶠᵒʳᵉʰᵉᵃᵈ

"i'm glad you're okay, karma-kun

"i'm glad you're okay, karma-kun."

═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════

"honestly you two, that was really reckless!" y/n scolded the two best friends over their fight over save and kill, a civil war which took place earlier within the students. of course, y/n had chosen to save, especially after wanting to save koro-sensei after hearing his past and learning kayano's secret.

she also began to slightly tease over the fact of kayano who had gotten kissed, although, she had shut her eyes close when it had happened, trying her best to avoid a hard blush on her cheeks to turn into smoke and come out of her ears.

kayano from beside her let out an exasperated sigh as she fetched the first aid kits to held her blue-haired, injured, friend. nagisa sheepishly rubbed his cheek with his finger, karma looking the other way to avoid y/n scolding stare.

"that was way too reckless!! do you know how much everyone was worried?! neither of you even held back on your attacks!! karma-kun, your punches could've ended up twisting nagisa-san's cheeks! nagisa-kun, you triangle choke could've killed karma-kun if karasuma-sensei didn't stop both of you!" kayano sweatdropped from the sidelines over y/n's motherly nature.

 although nagisa was quite used to y/n's motherly nature since he was scolded the same way when he wore the anti-bbs grenade terasaka had given him, karma was quite surprised over y/n's anger and scolding, especially her motherly nature.

itona, terasaka, and rio snickered from the sidelines as they saw karma being scolded. "hah, he totally deserves that!"

rio spoke next, "but man, y/n sort of reminds me of my mom sometimes, haha. i mean, she can cook, she can sew, she can clean, and for what we know next, she could care for babies too!"

"perfect waifu material..." itona muttered, his face being emotionless as usual.

isogai smacked the trio.

 "haha, we're sorry y/n-san. i promise we won't fight again..." nagisa said. he nudged karma, "c'mon, karma-kun, you too."

"alright~. sorry for worrying you, y/n-chan~" he closed one eye, took his tongue out, and gave a peace sign.

she let out a sigh and proceeded to patch up the redhead's injuries, while kayano did the same for the blueberry boy. the h/c took out a cotton ball and poured some ointment on it, applying it to karma's cheeks, who focused on y/n's puffed cheeks and angry face. 

cute...he thought, not bothering to remove it from his brain.

he hissed lightly when the cut on his wound came in contact with some alcohol, making him think y/n was doing it on purpose. he pouted, "be gentle with me y/n-chan! it hurts y'know..."

"think that next time when you get in a fight!" she scolded, clearly still angry. he heard a few giggles coming from the couple beside him, wanting to have the same convo with the girl as well.

"hm, y/n-chan, who killed you anyway?" he asked, no smirk on his features.

y/n didn't reply and continued putting a bandaid on karma's forehead, her face closer to his face merely an inch away. while y/n continued putting on some alcohol cotton balls while swiping his hair back with one hand, the boy's orange eyes darted to y/n's strawberry-colored, soft lips he desperately wanted to meet his with.

he also noticed how y/n's chest was so close to his, making him smirk. "is this your way of seducing me, y/n-chan~?" the girl stopped in her tracks and looked down, making her flush red and dart back a 100 meters away.

"n-no! of course not!" he snickered.

"haha, i'm just kidding!" he laughed, catching the attention of the duo beside him.

"y/n-chan, we gotta go back home after this. hurry up and patch karma-san's injuries, and then, we four can go out for a sweet marathon!" kayano cheered and scolded at the same time. the h/c swallowed a lump in her throat and approached the redhead again, applying some cream onto her fingers to move onto the redhead's next injury;

a large cut on the neck, a result of nagisa's triangle choke.

she approached the redhead and sat onto her knees in between his legs, "p-please move your head up, karma-san..." he pouted at the old honorific but moved his head up nonetheless, not feeling ticklish when y/n's soft and smooth skin made contact with his rough and bruised neck.

he removed his gaze from the vanilla cotton candy floating in the sky and onto y/n's flushed yet focused face, but also noticed how her forehead was right in front of his lips. 

without thinking, he leaned forward and met y/n's forehead, which stopped her in her tracks, following with kayano and nagisa's shocked face. 

after a long kiss, he leaned back and smiled genuinely, "sorry for worrying you, y/n-chan."

nagisa and kayano were further left shocked when y/n touched her forehead and met eyes with karma, nodding back and looking down at the dirty ground, her bangs shadowing y/n's red face. "me too. i'm glad you're okay, karma-kun."

she looked up and smiled widely despite the blush on her cheeks, and karma smiled brighter than any smile nagisa could've imagined.