List Three: Winner (s)!

Woah! This past week has been a blast! So many different universes and eras, I had to fully immerse myself into each one to not get them all confused lol

They were all amazing! And just because I rate them a certain way, doesn't mean they're bad. You should definitely go check them out❤

Reminder: If you want a written review, please PM me:)

Star Reviews:

A Phenomenon Erratum - by elmirafh: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Melting Ice - by chocolatelover431: ⭐⭐⭐

Demonic Chattel - by AvAlon-X:⭐⭐⭐

Shamans of the Dark - by EstateCrudele: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

His girl (#1 Theirs to protect) - by Leenize: TAKEN DOWN UNTIL JANUARY (I didn't realize this until about two days ago. If you want to add any other book to this reading challenge, I can add it for next week?)

Me Against Myself - by Amazaynly_Styles: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Book of poems - by areebahafzal: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Harry Potter meets Percy Jackson - by ReineBrookeEbony: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Fanboy - by VritasFarias: ⭐⭐⭐

Two ears and a heart - by zalayell: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

WINNER(S):

Oh... my... goodness. Reading this one constantly had me at the edge of my sea.

It has a really unique story line and your descriptions are off the chart! 

I think I might be in love with all of your characters... well except for maybe Noah... I don't know about him...

But, honestly I can see why you have so many awards, but I'm so confused on the little amount of votes and reads.. it definitely deserves more recognition.

I'm excited to read more!

Another poetry book has made it to my top favorites! I'm just continuously amazed how someone could bring out so much emotion from just a couple lines

It's a new story every time, but the same amount of passion and sentiment. You can get a pretty good idea where your inspiration came from, for some of them, but... I mean... you made it your own. 

I can't get over how beautiful your writing is! Thank you for signing up:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IMPORTANT (PLEASE READ):... AGAIN

So, now that the winners are announced, I hope everyone goes and gives them a shot! They were both incredible writers that deserve more recognition!

I purposefully took a screenshot of their current reads and votes, in hopes of going back to it a week from now and seeing the difference this reading challenge brought to them:)

Don't forget about 'non-rule' #5!

On to the next ten! Good luck to everyone!

I do put a lot of effort into reading each and every one of your stories, and, as many of you have probably noticed, I always try to vote and comment on at least the first five chapters. If you guys could give that same curtesy to all of the winners that would be amazing. 

And, although they weren't part of this list, if you could check out the past winners, I would be eternally grateful. 

-Thank you❤