Chapter 12

You walked up the ramp with Poe close behind you, glancing around you let out gasp. The area was large with glossy dark green floors and walls, a long green couch sat against the wall near a door to the left, a square cherry wood table sat in front of the couch. A bar was against the left wall with different liquors on a shelf that was above the bar, different size glasses hung above the long glossy looking bar. You walked to the center of the room and took it all in, Poe shut the ramp door and walked over to you. "Nice isn't. The ship is not mine, it's a friend's who letting me borrow it. There are a few quarters if you go down the door to the left...Pick anyone as I do the checks and get permisson to leave." You nod and head down the hallway, looking back you see Poe staring at you. You turn around fast feeling your cheeks grow hot, you let out a small huff then contiued down the hallway. You took the left when the hallway came to a end and saw about five doors, three on the right and two on the left. Open the first door on the left, you peered in. The lights flicked on and it showed a medium size bed, with a side table. On the far right was a white dresser and a mirror above it. Next to it was a door which when you open was the refresher. It wasn't a bad room but you wanted to check out the other rooms. Standing at the second to last door that was on the right, you press the button and it the door swish opened. This room was occupied, a few shirts and pants were laying on either the big bed or chair that was near the door. You stepped into the room and took it in, it was larger so far then the other rooms. There were three doors instead of one and the bed was much larger. It looked like a king, the sheets were a moss green. There were two side tables and one had a blaster with a glass of water on it. As you were studing what looked like a package on the dresser, you didn't hear Poe come in.

He leaned against the door and watched you, setting the package down back on the dresser. You happen to look over to the mirror on the far left wall, you gasp seeing Poe watching you and spun around fast. Poe chuckled and stepped into the room. "We got the clear to leave. I see you found my room. It's alot nicer then the one I am use too. Anyways did you find a room?" You shook your head as you tried to calm your heart that was beating fast. You tilt your head toward the package and shuffled your feet. "So what's in the package Mr.Dameron?" He stepped into the room and looked at the package. "Well that is a secret sweetheart. Let's leave it at that." You nodded again and smiled alittle. "Well if you say so...but no I haven't found a room yet. I have one more to look at it. The one to the left of this one." Poe turned to hear BB-8 beepling happily out in the hall. He bent down and started to talk to it and you walked over to the door. Just then Poe leaned back up and turn to you. "Well I can tell you that room is the smallest one and is more like a broom closet. The one across from mine is the second biggest and you can call me Poe. But we should going, the people here annoyed if you are not going after the checks and permission to leave."

You followed Poe and BB-8 to the cockpit and sat in the passenger seat. After strapping in you looked back to see BB-8 roll into his dock that was near the door, you turned back then looked over at Poe. He was too busy flicking switches to see you glancing at him, you sighed and looked out the cockpit window. You could see less ships then when you came into the docking bay and people walking around. Poe put on a headset and leaned back in his seat. "Flight 0418 to Bespin. Come in." You heared some static then a male voice came through. "This is Bespin. Are you finally ready to take off Flight 0418?" Poe glanced over at you with a smile and rolled his eyes. "Yes Bespin. We are ready." You heard the male mumble and clear his throat. "Alright Flight 0418. You are clear to take off." Poe thanked him and flicked on a few switches. The shipped shook for a second and you saw out the cockpit window that the ship was off the ground. Poe grabbed the controls and pushed it foward. The ship moved toward the shuttle bay doors slowly. A few mintues later you were past the doors and out into space. Poe flicked some switches and leaned back into his seat. "Alright. Let's get out of here. You alright back there buddy?" You heard a few beeps and you smiled. Poe looked over at you as he turned the controls to the left. "You ready (y/n)?" You nodded and settled back in your seat. "I'm ready Poe." He nodded and pushed the controls more forward. The ship move faster and not to long you Bespin was a just a small dot behind you guys.

Poe put his hand on a large switch and grinned. "Lets get to light speed." You felt butterflies in your stomach as you kept your eyes on the cockpit window. He pushed the large switch foward and it got brighter. The stars took a long stringe likeness and you felt yourself get pushed into your seat. After a few mintues you got use to the stars rushing past and sighed happily. You were not that much further from Kylo and Hux. Poe seemed like a nice enough guy, but you were not willing to tell him that you were once with the First Order. His droid was a cute little thing and you felt comfortable around both of them. Which you haven't felt in a long time. Maybe you will stick around with the duo for a while. You leaned your head back in the chair and closed your eyes. You suddenly felt drained. Poe looked over at you and grinned to see you sleeping. You were snoring softly which Poe thought was cute, he got of his chair and approached you. He silently knelt down and brushed a hair out of your face and watched you sleep. He stayed knelt in front of you for a while, you didn't wake up once. Yawning he knelt back up and rubbed his face. He glanced over at the map that showed where they were and got in his seat again. He got off light speed and large asteroids passed by the ship. He easily navigated through the asteroids and a large planet appeared. It mostly looked green with a few spots of light blue scattered acrossed it.

He lowered the ship into the atmosphere and landed near a cave a few mintues later. He turned off the engines and turned to BB-8. "This seems like a nice place to stay for a bit. Come on buddy lets get some shut eye." He got up as BB-8 beeped happily and rolled over to him. He gentle picked you up bride style and you mummbled in your sleep. He left the cockpit with BB-8 in tow and headed to your quaters. He used his elbow to open the door and went over to the bed. He manage to pushed the covers down and took your shoes off. Gentle he layed you in the bed and tucked you in, he studied you for awhile and smiled to himself. He leaned doown and kissed your forehead. "Sweet dreams sweetheart." He stepped back and headed to the door. He glanced back one last time at you and then headed to his quaters. He stripped off his shirt and pants when the door to his quaters closed behind him. He walked over to the bed as BB-8 rolled into his dock, he took a drink out of the glass from the table next to him. He placed it back on the table and laid on his back on the bed. He stared at the ceiling as his thoughts went to you. You were his last thought as he fell asleep.