Chapter 10

Sitting on the comfy bed, you smiled as you glanced around the room. What it took to get here was worth it and you hoped Kylo and Hux didn't find you. Once they knew you were gone though, you shook your head. No, I won't let them get me again. I know they will be hell to pay and they would not stop looking for you. You would worry about that when the time came. Right now you wanted to enjoy the freedom you felt and deserved. Your mind thought back to how you got to Bespin. You remembered taking a nap and waking up when the ship shuttered, which meant it was landing. You nervously leaned against the crate. What if the troopers went right to getting the crates out? You heard numerous people on hw the troopers doing supply runs would not immediately drop off the supplies. They would go to the cantan and get some drinks. You had to grab unto the crate from stopping yourself from falling over when the ship landed. The ship went quiet a few mintues later and you decided to wait a bit. You knew the ship was in a area that was restricted, the first order didn't want just anyone to handle the supplies. They made it clear to the people who were for the first order that getting the supplies would only go one way, there way. They would have the Storm Troopers who brought the supplies stay with it and make sure it was going to where it ended to go. Not trust it would get to the right place, they didn't have the power they have by not being careful. With that in mind you knew it would be easy to sneak off the ship, no one but the Storm Troopers had access to get into the area. Leaving the area was a different story if you were already in the restricted area. You grabbed and swung it over your shoulder and slowly crept from behind your hidden spot.

You used the red light that for some reason not on when the one trooper was checking the crates to find the button to open the ramp. A few mintues later, you were outside the ship and the ramp was closing. You glanced around when the ramp closed shut with a hiss and a clicking sound. The area was what you expected, deserted. There were a few doors you saw, that looked promising on getting out of the area. Two were against the far wall and the other one was to your right. You frowned kicking yourself for not looking at a map of where you were and how to get out of there. You decided to take the left door with the other door that was against the far wall. You walked over to the door and pressed the button next to it. A swish sound could be heard and the door slide open. A long white glossy hallway and a door that was also white was at the other end of the hall way. You had a feeling that this was the right way. Walking slowly down the sterlie looking hallway, you approached the door. The door slide open to show different type of people and species walk around a large area. You smiled and enter the area, now you just had to find a room. You watch people trying too figure out who to talk to, a blue alien with a long neck stood at a white glossy desk. The alien had a all white outfit, from there shirt to there shoes. That seemed to be a good place to start, you waited for a man and a child to walk by. Walking over to the desk, you saw a few different species were in front of you. One look like a famiy, mostly looked like you but had wider eyes that changed different colors. They had on the same color and type of clothes on, there hair was white like snow from Hoth. They were currently talking to the alien at the desk. You watched the family not seeing there species before. The small child kept looking around as the parents talk. The one species behind them was a Chiss. A black shirt and black pants made his blue skin stand out more. The color of his clothes matched his slick black hair, his eye which were looking bored were blood red. The woman standing in front of you was a Zabrak. You stepped back a little, knowing there kind were fierce warriors. You knew if you had to fight her, you would lose badly. She had a orange color of skin which made her black horns on her head pop more, the black facial tattoo seemed more pronounced against her orange skin. Her hair was that was in a high ponytail was a deep purple. She had a tight jump suit on that was black, she looked annoyed and turned around and glanced you up and down. She smirked after sizing you up and turn back around and placed her orange hand on her hip. It didn't take long before you were finally next in line.