Chapter 20

Snoke gripped both arm rest on his throne tightly. His hologram frowned down at her as he listen to Captain Phasma drone on, she told him about Hux and Ren. His patience grew thin when he held up a hand. She stopped speaking immediately. "Why am I just hearing about this Phasma?" Snoke plainly said. Phasma shifted her footing and cleared her throat. "My lord...we thought we could find them. We...we were wrong." Snoke leaned forward in his throne and glared down at Phasma. "How wrong you were. My apprentice and Hux have a silly crush on this...girl...enough of these games. I know where Ren will be. I want you to take a squad of troopers and bring them both back. Make sure they both know how disappointed I am of them. Get it done quickly!" Phasma watched the hologram vanish and sighed. She turned and walked out of the large room that allowed anyone to talked to Supreme Leader Snoke. A loud chime came from her pad and she took a look. It was a message from Snoke and it told her where Commander Ren would be and another order. "Ren will not come willing. I can feel that. Use the girl against him. Harm her to the point that it gets the point across to Ren that he is to come back. Do not kill her or there will be no place you can hide from me Phasma. Bing her to me immediately." Phasma answered Snoke and sent out a message to many storm troopers. She told them to meet her at the hanger and have the ship ready.

A few hours later she was surround by a squad of storm troopers who waited for her next command. She cleared her throat and adressed the squad. "The Supreme Leader wants us to bring back General Hux, Commander Ren and MS0908 the girl respondable back to him. Getting General Hux and MS0908 will be easy but Commaner Ren will be near impossible. We have to find away to catch him by surprise, there will have to be away to distract him." She went quite for a mintue then spoke again. "We will have to use MS0908 to distract him. Hurt her enough to get his attention but do not kill her understand?" The troops all confirmed to her and she jerks her head towards the ship. "Alright. Let's go." The ship's ramp came down and the troops piled in. Phasma sighed shaking her head and boared the ship with her pad. She order the ship to take off and made her way to the cockpit. The troopers were either sitting or standing in the back of the ship. Some were quietly talking while the rest remain quiet. Phasma entered the cockpit and stared out into space. She was tired of Hux's and Ren's behavior. She was surprised the Supreme Leader wanted her to get General Hux, but to question him was guarantee a painful reprogramming. The last one she received almost killed her. She tried not to remember why she got reprogrammed but the memories came flooding forward. She made the mistake of questioning a tactic Snoke wanted her and the troops to do. General Hux went in her place and she found herself surrounded by a large machine. Shaking her head from the thought she distracted herself by sending emails from her pad to staff and troopers on the starkiller base.

The ship lifted off and smoothly glided out the bay doors. Phasma kept her gaze to the stars. She told the pilots the coordinates and order them to use the hyperdrive when possible. They confirmed to her and she heared them pushing it in. A few moments later they were in light speed. She secretly never got over how the stars whizzed by. She remembered the first time she was in light speed. She could not take her eyes off the bright stars. So many of them going by. All bunched together and long spears. A pilot clearing his throat brought her back to the present. The corrdinates would take a few hours to reach. She told the pilots she was going to the quaters they had for higher personnal. After they acknowledge her she turned and left the cockpit. She past a few stormtroopers who saluted her. She did a curt nod to them and kept moving. Reaching the quaters doors, she entered the code and the door hissed open. Gently tossing the pad she was holding on the couch near the door, she pulled her helmet off. She also tossed the helmet on the couch. She glanced around the room. Not as big as her own quaters on the starbase killer. The bed was placed in middle of the room. A black comforter covered the bed. Matching pillows laid on top of the comforter. The light flickered casting the room in a low glow but enough for her to see. She walked over to the bed and sat down. The sooner she get the pain in her asses the sooner she can get back to what she has been waiting to do. Crushing the rebel scum. She got some good information from a informate that she paid good credits too, to keep a ear out for any news on the rebels. With the information she was about to assemblem a team of stormtroopers and head to where the informate told her some rebels were hiding out. But General Hux and Commander Ren had to go fall in love with that...girl! Imbeciles she thought. Now she had to babysit the two fools and bring the MS0908 back. The girl was fastly becoming a problem. A problem she would have to take care of sooner than later.